Dec 10, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
drwhodaleksltd.png

Release date: May 27, 2013

Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi
Sainsburys

Included films; "Dr. Who and the Daleks" (1965) & "Daleks - Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D." (1966)

Both titles are available separately, though I personally want the 'limited edition'. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a nice collection of classics. Some of these i recall watching on video as a kid.

Do we have a link for this?

Excellent, love these movies and in a nice collector's edition you can't go wrong! :thumbs:

I was going to buy these individually anyway, but this set looks nice (better covers than the separate releases which have Doctor Who written on them about five times).

I just wish they weren't so enthusiastic with their rating logos.

I'm reading on other places that it's just a slipcover holding the two separate releases. Although I still prefer it.

Last edited:
I saw that. Unfortunately (for me anyway) they don't ship to the USA:(

I'm sure one of us UK guys would be more than happy to ship it to you, but UK to US shipping rates are ridiculous over here, unfortunately...probably near enough the same price again for shipping alone!! EEK!

Yeah, you're right about that. It's the same from US to UK too.

I'll probably just wait to see if Amazon end up being cheaper than Zavvi and get it from one of them.

Of course 10 seconds after I order it they'll announce US versions (after all the DVDs were released over here).