Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - Zoom
Price: £27.99

bbcbd0505_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped via Zoom.....
Yes, they always seem to be the first to dispatch these titles.

I've ordered from Amazon this time, so probably won't receive until release day on Monday. However, it will be easier to arrange a return should I need to (although I hope not!). Unfortunately, I have had a few issues with steelbooks from Zoom in the past, and it always seems to take ages to arrange a replacement.

Yes, they always seem to be the first to dispatch these titles.

I've ordered from Amazon this time, so probably won't receive until release day on Monday. However, it will be easier to arrange a return should I need to (although I hope not!). Unfortunately, I have had a few issues with steelbooks from Zoom in the past, and it always seems to take ages to arrange a replacement.
Received mine from Amazon today.

Despite it being sent in a standard A1 cardboard mailer (as seems to be their want these days), it's arrived unscathed (apart from a few loose discs inside), and looks nice alongside the rest in the collection.

BTW, the discs themselves are exactly the same as the previous release.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Yes mine showed up today as well. Very nice. My heart does miss a beat given the thin A1 mailer that it arrived in too. Amazing anything survives being sent in them. But mine turned up unscathed so no complaints from me :thumbs:

Any updates as to why Zavvi hasn’t released this yet?
Did you order yours from Zavvi, or are you wanting to order from Zavvi?

I think that Zavvi and HMV sold out their allocations. It's still available from Amazon and Zoom, though.

I received my copy from Amazon on release day.

Did you order yours from Zavvi, or are you wanting to order from Zavvi?

I think that Zavvi and HMV sold out their allocations. It's still available from Amazon and Zoom, though.

I received my copy from Amazon on release day.
Did anyone actually receive this from Zavvi? I had it ordered but it never dispatched so I ended up getting it from Amazon.

I ordered mine from Zavvi. A friend of mine also ordered theirs from Zavvi. Neither of us have been charged and it’s still marked as processing order. And yes, we placed it literally within minutes of it going live. So we didn’t miss it.

@paulboland do you recall any time Zavvi has just not received any stock on a Steelbook they pre-sold? I spoke to Zavvi CS, and they said they still haven’t received their stock of these DW steelbooks, and that it’s possible they may cancel orders entirely.

I’ve not heard of that happening before and I was wondering if you can recall.

@paulboland do you recall any time Zavvi has just not received any stock on a Steelbook they pre-sold? I spoke to Zavvi CS, and they said they still haven’t received their stock of these DW steelbooks, and that it’s possible they may cancel orders entirely.

I’ve not heard of that happening before and I was wondering if you can recall.
Looks like Amazon, HMV and Zoom still have copies available if that's of any use to you (as opposed to seeing what prices are being asked for on the bay)