Navan/Ireland
1180x360-z-wk45-ht-doctor-who-box-054541.jpg

Release Date: 15 December 2015

Purchase Link:
Zavvi
Price: £29.99

11194055-1804340502079176.jpg
Limited to 3,000

Only available on Zavvi, the box will contain a curated selection of exciting items – perfect for any fan of The Doctor and his infamous ‘Time And Relative Dimension In Space’ police box

Enter a magical world that defies boundaries of time and space with our Doctor Who TARDIS themed collector’s box! Zavvi is proud to present the TARDIS collector’s box, stuffed with brand new and exclusive merchandise from the most popular British sci-fi franchise in history. The one-off box, created in conjunction with the ZBOX, is a true collector’s item and limited to just 3000 copies! Don’t miss out, you don’t want to be a madman without a box!

Screenshot (40).png

12190923_10153052229315146_8804481963593510271_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the photo.

Glad I didn't order as I have the tardis pop which I paid £10 for and the other stuff really doesn't make the box look worth £30

Why always WHITE TSHIRTS!!! hate them, I was so tempted to order glad i didn't but not bad box.

Thanks for the photo.

Glad I didn't order as I have the tardis pop which I paid £10 for and the other stuff really doesn't make the box look worth £30

Why always WHITE TSHIRTS!!! hate them, I was so tempted to order glad i didn't but not bad box.

I was expecting more to be honest i got it as a gift though so didn't cost me anything haha x

Reactions: Flash
Zboxes have been sadly always underwhelming and to be honest this is no different, shame but as I said glad I didn't order and I'd be gutted as I have the tardis as I said.

I think had it been normal price zbox people would have said wow good value for £20 not worth £30 :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ty233
I will wait till the price drops a lot
Price £30 (€43) I would have expected lot more content
It's overpriced for what your getting
Should have been same price as standard Zbox £19.99

I might get if it's part of a later buy one get one free promotion with thunderbirds Zbox for example or if price drops to £14.99 or less

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233 and Flash
Mine has just been delivered and it's definitely underwhelming.
I like what's in there although I'd prefer a t-shirt that wasn't white too but it certainly doesn't feel as though you're getting a bargain and the exclusives are a bit naff in all honesty.

Reactions: Flash