Star Trek 1-10 Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £125
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dano and Sigill
I used that code a few days ago for £106 so not too much of a loss for me on this great box set. :thumbs:

Oh and by the way that code doesn't seem to have expired even though it shoud have on the 4th

So use it while you can for some bargains, works on everything.

RAK15OFF

Last edited:
My favourite is definitely Generations

:cautious: :vomit: Only beaten into last place by the abysmal Nemesis, Generations is an absolute wreck of a film with plot-holes bigger than an entire nebula and an utter waste of three talents - McDowell, Shatner & Stewart who they dump in a quarry (which, when Picard could have come out of the "nexus" anywhere, anyplace, anytime, he could have went back far enough to stop Soran before he had wiped out several billion people ffs).

The correct answer is First Contact.

:cautious: :vomit: Only beaten into last place by the abysmal Nemesis, Generations is an absolute wreck of a film with plot-holes bigger than an entire nebula and an utter waste of three talents - McDowell, Shatner & Stewart who they dump in a quarry (which, when Picard could have come out of the "nexus" anywhere, anyplace, anytime, he could have went back far enough to stop Soran before he had wiped out several billion people ffs).

The correct answer is First Contact.

Totally disagree. wreck? Lol We must be watching a different film.

Generations isn't my favourite Star Trek film overall but it's the best next generation one, first contact is also good but I'm sorry Generations is an awesome film. I love having Picard and Kirk in a film together it's lovely. I've seen it many times and will always be the answer to that question but each to their own just my opinion.

cheers @cooey for info and @chunk for the code 15%off, have been hanging off for this to drop and has been hard to do so.

anyway ordered for £84.15 delivered result :D

basil :thumbs:

Awesome Basil:joy::joy::cigar:
It's definitely a bargain at that price, I ordered a couple of boxsets from zoom recently and they packed them in a box with lots of air bags:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
hi @rocky89

Why are you looking to buy it? Needing to know which retailer has or had it?

Or just showing us?

Welcome to HDN

No I remember it at the time and refused to buy it because each steelbook had 50th Anniversary plastered across the front of each film. That was a deal breaker for a lot of people. I think to date the best buy exclusive steelbook of The Wrath of Khan is the only steel to escape that dire treatment.