Star Trek 1-10 Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £125
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dano and Sigill
I believe ZOOM and ZAVVI both carried it at one point. May check their sites or Amazon UK

I've purchased each of the movies from Zoom (minus The Wrath of Khan which was not available) some time ago,
when they had it on promo a "3 Blu-rays For Only £10 Star Trek", but never saw the whole box;
maybe was available before they come to my attention.
Either way, it seems that @Zoom there are just some of them available, and some others might be available @Amazon Europe websites (operated independently) .FR .DE .IT .ES .UK. from where I've also got the missing one from Zoom, and which despite the fact having the J-Card in other language than English, the rest (SteelBook and the disk) are exactly identical.

Good luck finding all of them @rocky89 ... and if you find the whole box, maybe let us know too. :naughty:

@Wreck @Noodles @rocky89

he already pm me i answered him these are available on the bay for £110-127 3 listings one of them has 10 available.
and i gave him links to ALL 3 listings in the pm i sent him.
but looks like he hasn't read the reply either:rolleyes:

now he is either looking to get this well under market value or does not understand english that well.
either way the zoom boxset is available if willing to pay up on the bay.

or still can buy some individual steels on zoom itself.

unless a ninja wants to get rid of theirs?

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
@Wreck @Noodles @rocky89

he already pm me i answered him these are available on the bay for £110-127 3 listings one of them has 10 available.

now he is either looking to get this well under market value or does not understand english that well.

Well, thanks for providing him with plenty of info/help bud. :thumbs:

I suppose not much else can be said... unless someone here wants to offer him one at a lower price, like you said. Personally I think those eBay prices are pretty fair though to be honest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
@Wreck @Noodles @rocky89

As a matter of fact, I did, and I'm not from the UK, but I understand English quite well.

Well, thanks for providing him with plenty of info/help bud. :thumbs:

I suppose not much else can be said... unless someone here wants to offer him one at a lower price, like you said. Personally I think those eBay prices are pretty fair though to be honest.

If you know of any other people on UK looking to sell would you kindly offer a link? Thank you.

Without the box all 10 can be bought for under 80 quid . . . the box is pretty flimsy and may or may not be worth an extra 40 quid on top.

The current pre-owned price doesn't seem over the top and not far removed from the original price of £112.50 (after code) although well above the £84.15 some people managed to get it for back in the day.

If you know of any other people on UK looking to sell would you kindly offer a link? Thank you.

If you don’t really care about the box, you could find most of them on Zavvi and Amazon’s websites (you might want to search for them on all of Amazon in Europe, like .FR, .IT, .ES, .DE, CO.UK).

Unless Zoom magically find more stock, then your only option is eBay unfortunately... or someone on these very forums, but I'm sure they would've spoken up by now.

As mentioned above... the steelbooks can be picked up separately fairly cheap, so that's always an option if you're not too bothered about the box.

Don't purchase Italy Steelbook release of Wrath of Khan as that does not have the remastered version

Get the UK steelbook if you want the remastered Blu-ray

On offer from Zoom.co.uk

Star Trek 1: The Motion Picture - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan - NOT AVAILABLE - Link
Star Trek 3: The Search for Spock - £7.99 - Link
Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 7: Generations - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 8: First Contact - £5.99 - Link
Star Trek 9: Insurrection - £7.99 - Link
Star Trek 10: Nemesis - £5.99 - Link

Total = £58.00

Without the box all 10 can be bought for under 80 quid . . . the box is pretty flimsy and may or may not be worth an extra 40 quid on top.

The current pre-owned price doesn't seem over the top and not far removed from the original price of £112.50 (after code) although well above the £84.15 some people managed to get it for back in the day.
It certainly isn't, that's for sure!

I have each of the steelbooks in plastic slips from Steelbook Central (https://www.steelbookcentral.com/sc2-blu-ray-steelbook-protective-slipcovers-976-p.asp), which means they won't all fit back in the box anyway.

So I just have them on my shelves alongside the rest of my steelbooks and I folded the box down and stored it away safely along with the j-cards.

I've been looking for this for some time now without much success, does anyone know where I can purchase one online, like ebay or another selling website? Oh, and as for Ebay, NOT from this user- https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Trek-1...045051?hash=item41e5e7c17b:g:mdEAAOSw7UJbDml9

The lack of communication was enough for a bad review. So, yeah, if they're any ebay listings on Ebay out there anyone knows of please send it my way, or if anyone is willing to sell theirs? Oh, and I'd like the actual box to get signed one day. Thank you.

Attachments

• trek.jpg
    trek.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 73
I've been looking for this for some time now without much success, does anyone know where I can purchase one online, like ebay or another selling website? Oh, and as for Ebay, NOT from this user- https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Trek-1...045051?hash=item41e5e7c17b:g:mdEAAOSw7UJbDml9

The lack of communication was enough for a bad review. So, yeah, if they're any ebay listings on Ebay out there anyone knows of please send it my way, or if anyone is willing to sell theirs? Oh, and I'd like the actual box to get signed one day. Thank you.
Anyone got a box they wouldn’t mind parting with? The full sets on eBay are all $200+

Just buy them individually, cheap enough already. You can have my one if you don’t mind some opened and sealed, shipping from the UK

Just buy them individually, cheap enough already. You can have my one if you don’t mind some opened and sealed, shipping from the UK

I'd rather have the box, that way I only have to get that one thing signed, not multiple steelbook cases.