Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 22, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: 4K UHD Disc Region Free - Blu-ray Disc Region B Locked

FQ9XJA_XEAA2fBb.jpg

118624165_1921480611319696_9144260590218344996_o.jpg

Special Features

• A new 4K restoration from the Original Camera Negative approved by Director Neil Marshall and Director of Photography Sam McCurdy
  • Features 4K UHD and Blu-ray with bonus features on both formats
  • 4K UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR
  • Archive audio commentary by Director Neil Marshall
  • Archive audio commentary by Neil Marshall, Sam McCurdy, producer Keith Bell and actors Sean Pertwee, Kevin McKidd and Liam Cunningham
  • New audio commentary by writer and Associate Professor of Film Alison Peirse
  • Werewolves, Crawlers, Cannibals and More: a new 40-minute interview with Neil Marshall
  • A History of Lycanthropy: author Gavin Baddeley on Werewolf Cinema
  • Werewolves, Folklore and Cinema: a video essay by author Mikel J. Koven
  • Werewolves vs Soldiers: The Making of Dog Soldiers with Neil Marshall, Producers Christopher Figg and Keith Bell, Actors Sean Pertwee, Kevin McKidd, Darren Morfitt, Leslie Simpson and Emma Cleasby, Special Effects Artist Bob Keen and more!
  • A Cottage in the Woods: an interview with Production Designer Simon Bowles
  • Combat: a short film by Neil Marshall
  • Deleted Scenes and Gag Reel with optional commentary by Neil Marshall
  • Trailers and Photo Gallery
  • Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Chris Malbon
  • 108 page book with new essays by Craig Ian Mann, Alison Peirse, Zoë Rose Smith, Anya Stanley, exclusive interview with Neil Marshall by Matthew Thrift, plus Behind the Scenes photos
  • 6 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4156

Certificate: 15

Region: 4K UHD Region Free / Blu-ray Region B

Last edited:
I cannot wait to pre-order this. It's gonna be another top notch release. Love their Limited Dawn 4K Box Set, and I know they'll do another similar one for this. I am prepared to wait for this (like I did for Dawn) and I know it's gonna be worth it. Second Sight are becoming one of my favourite labels. I really wanna get some of their OOP stuff as well.

I cannot wait to pre-order this. It's gonna be another top notch release. Love their Limited Dawn 4K Box Set, and I know they'll do another similar one for this. I am prepared to wait for this (like I did for Dawn) and I know it's gonna be worth it. Second Sight are becoming one of my favourite labels. I really wanna get some of their OOP stuff as well.
You gonna have to wait ! Cause i'll be first ! :LOL:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
If you are from ireland then I suggest ordering from zavvi online.
Most of the time ZAVVI gets secondsight exclusives, so you might as well order from Zavvi Ireland - Film & TV - Blu-Ray, Merchandise & Collectables
And pray the item arrives unscathed ;)
Zavvi is based in Guernsey (Not part of EU or UK)
Zavvi does not include vat in purchase unless you are based in UK and only reason UK customers have vat included is because Guernsey is a British crown dependencie.

Since January 1st 2021 in regards to Zavvi and delivery address is based in EU.
Customers based in EU countries will have customs look vat be paid and you will also have the postal carrier handling fee for collection of the vat payment.

Previously some postal carriers and customs in some EU countries assumed was a item shipped from UK
Lot got lucky avoiding custums looking for vat be paid but not anymore.

As UK no longer in customs union customs in EU won't be making that assumption anymore vat was already paid.

Best place to order will be Amazon UK as they will include vat at checkout (import fee deposit)

Ordeing from Zavvi if price is over €22 will mean you need to add vat and handling fee making it very expensive to order from Zavvi.
From July 1st 2021 vat will be required to be paid no matter the price of goods.

Zavvi will have to add vat at checkout from July 1st 2021
The issue with zavvi is they don't remove UK 20% vat from price if you are based outside UK.
Their excuse is that covers insurance costs.
So you will be paying lot more than previously.

So that's the another 4k release for this year to be added to the following.
My Fair Lady
The Ten Commandments
Donnie Darko
Battle Royale
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
Speed
Heat
The Thing
the Frighteners
The Sting

Reactions: vexred
Zavvi does not include vat in purchase unless you are based in UK and only reason UK customers have vat included is because Guernsey is a British crown dependencie.

Customers based in EU countries will have customs look vat be paid and you will also have the postal carrier handling fee for collection of the vat payment.

Previously some postal carriers and customs in some EU countries assumed was a item shipped from UK

As UK no longer in customs union customs in EU won't be making that assumption anymore

Best place to order will be Amazon UK as they will include vat at checkout (import fee deposit)

Ordeing from Zavvi is price is over €22 will mean you need to add vat and handling fee making it very expensive to order from Zavvi.

The issue with zavvi is they don't remove UK 20% vat from price
Try living in Northern Ireland. Most UK sites as well as European sites won't touch us with a barge pole and the few that do are charging an arm and a leg. Amazon Uk is the only place that will sell and even then only for some products.

As UK no longer in customs union customs in EU won't be making that assumption anymore vat was already paid.

Ordeing from Zavvi if price is over €22 will mean you need to add vat and handling fee making it very expensive to order from Zavvi.
From July 1st 2021 vat will be required to be paid no matter the price of goods.

The issue with zavvi is they don't remove UK 20% vat from price if you are based outside UK.
So you will be paying lot more than previously.

Well the more you know!
So since they are not part of the eu or the uk, that means any EU country such as mine will have to pay for import tax.

Looks like it's gonna be a very expensive 2021 :dunno:

Great news that this is going to be 4k :thumbs:

Between the 4K UHD and the customs fees to import it, not looking forward to the price of this now.
Shouldn't be that bad as the recent Dawn of the dead 4k package is only £29.99 so this should be roughly around the same, I'm assuming :rofl::wow:

Try living in Northern Ireland. Most UK sites as well as European sites won't touch us with a barge pole and the few that do are charging an arm and a leg. Amazon Uk is the only place that will sell and even then only for some products.
Why is that Northern Ireland is part of the UK still for now?

I dont get why UK wont sell and ship to NL
Because of Brexit in which Northern Ireland has one foot in the EU and one foot in the UK which means special forms and stuff to fill out and Most UK companies can't be arsed. Can't blame them. It's a shambles. If I was a Uk company I'd probably do the same. We're already seen the effect in shops here where a lot of foods and products aren't getting through because of this new layer of red tape.

Why is that Northern Ireland is part of the UK still for now?
Northern Ireland is still in EU customs/EU single market so border between Northern Ireland and Rep of Ireland not affected as in no hard border
It's known as Northern Ireland Protocol
This was part of the brexit withdrawal agreement before any trade deal was done

UK retailers based in England/Scotland/Wales have to use customs forms when shipping to Northern Ireland if those goods will then be sold to a EU countrty

Reactions: karl01