Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Domino.jpg

Published: April 11, 2018
Rating: Parental Advisory
Writer: Gail Simone
Penciler: David Baldeon
Cover Artist: Greg Land
Impossible curves. Impossible shots. Impossible targets. Marvel’s #1 soldier of fortune is back in an explosive new ongoing series! The product of a failed super-soldier program, Neena Thurman always made her own luck as the sharpshooting mercenary known as Domino… but what happens when her own powers betray her? The hunter becomes the hunted as every mercenary in the game smells blood in the water! Plus: A pair of beloved Marvel characters return!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Damn, Campbell draws sexy women.

I usually love Domino, but the first issue of this series did nothing for me. Gail Simone is a writer that's more miss than hit for me. She plays it safe and her stories generally take their time going nowhere. Nevertheless...

Yeah, quite underwhelming, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Damn, Campbell draws sexy women.

I usually love Domino, but the first issue of this series did nothing for me. Gail Simone is a writer that's more miss than hit for me. She plays it safe and her stories generally take their time going nowhere. Nevertheless...

Not even read it, Campbell exclusives direct from his site, come in special bags, sealed with a site only silver Campbell seal, Would never break those seals. Been a VIP member there for a while and not opened any of them, always buying a normal version to read. Loved the film but not even bothered with the regular comic this time as not one I would collect more of

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and tridon