Ur mum
Release date: December 5, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 22.34.48.png
Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 22.35.10.png
C860031F-6105-42EE-8FC5-2231CF25DBB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed this. Exactly what I was hoping for tbh. Excellent performances and Olivia Wilde is certainly a decent filmmaker. Pugh was unreal. One of my favourite films of the year. Defo keeping the steel on order and wouldn’t mind the mondo vinyl score and soundtrack.

Also hope for a premium down the line.

Very black mirror which is probably why I enjoyed it.

Last night in solo, don’t worry darling and San Junipero would be an interesting triple feature binge.
That's the beautiful thing about films, never listen to others or reviews. I thought it was bad, so did some close friends, but my other half, she thought it was brilliant!

That's the beautiful thing about films, never listen to others or reviews. I thought it was bad, so did some close friends, but my other half, she thought it was brilliant!
I thought I was going to hate it because I was so excited it for it and built up huge expectations but it paid off. Yeah I have a mate who’s the complete opposite. Hated it and thought Gemma chan was wasted.

I dunno, was perfect imo. I can see me obsessing over it wanting premiums, vinyls and cool editions

Reactions: psychoscot
I thought I was going to hate it because I was so excited it for it and built up huge expectations but it paid off. Yeah I have a mate who’s the complete opposite. Hated it and thought Gemma chan was wasted.

I dunno, was perfect imo. I can see me obsessing over it wanting premiums, vinyls and cool editions
Must admit I adored Chan in Humans, I can't understand why no one has made her the lead role in something high end. She's a stunning actor

Must admit I adored Chan in Humans, I can't understand why no one has made her the lead role in something high end. She's a stunning actor
She’s the lead in eternals. You may not think it’s high end but it kinda is...

Marvel clearly rate her, she was in Captain Marvel and then played a completely different character in Eternal's (probably the main character in that film)

Really enjoyed this. Exactly what I was hoping for tbh. Excellent performances and Olivia Wilde is certainly a decent filmmaker. Pugh was unreal. One of my favourite films of the year. Defo keeping the steel on order and wouldn’t mind the mondo vinyl score and soundtrack.

Also hope for a premium down the line.

Very black mirror which is probably why I enjoyed it.

Last night in solo, don’t worry darling and San Junipero would be an interesting triple feature binge.
I loved it especially the twist. My girlfriend on the other hated the twist lol

Reactions: Flloydo
More image at the bottom and sharper picture but I prefer the colour of the blue sky on the mock up. Hopefully not that pale in hand
I don't see more, or sharper, but it does look like crap now. It should be bright and dreamlike, and it's gotta be glossy for that.

I don't see more, or sharper, but it does look like crap now. It should be bright and dreamlike, and it's gotta be glossy for that.
More image on the left with the palms and car. And it’s clearer

Look on a phone or something and keep going back and forth between the old and new. You can’t miss it

More image on the left with the palms and car. And it’s clearer

Look on a phone or something and keep going back and forth between the old and new. You can’t miss it
On the side, yes, a little more, but not on the bottom.
Either way that doesn't matter, I'm just agreeing it looks worse with dimmer colors.

On the side, yes, a little more, but not on the bottom.
Either way that doesn't matter, I'm just agreeing it looks worse with dimmer colors.
Yeah but it’s more noticeable at the bottom because the rest is just blue sky. I just mentioned the bottom because it’s easier to see it

But yeah certainly dimmer