Don't Breathe (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #61) [Czech Republic]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: February 6th, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

DontBreathe- vizualizace 01.jpg

15232078_1183873191729655_4434962162205103492_n-jpg.279428

14681622_1499198033430079_3765241490058419617_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great film.

Saw it on the big screen at Cine-Colombia (Chipichape), Cali with the beloved.

The brilliant soundscape and moody lighting helps build the tension and scares in the claustrophobic little world of this film, and never lets go until the end of the final reel.

If you haven't seen it at the cinema yet - seek it out, you won't regret it - and it isn't remotely like panic room !

As for the FAC - bring it on - porfavor :)

@harry - it's waaaaaaaaaaaay better than good mate - It is a masterpiece of tension that Hitchcock would be proud of.

@cooey if u can find it, go see it at the cinema mate - it's brilliant.

Last edited:
many homages to David Fincher's The Panic Room.

Sorry for going OT, but Panic Room needs premium treatment. Don't think it's released on Blu-ray at all?

In fact, FAC (or any other premium (Asian?) retailer) should start a D. Fincher wave, starting with Se7en.

As for this film, can't wait to check it out!

Sorry for going OT, but Panic Room needs premium treatment. Don't think it's released on Blu-ray at all?

In fact, FAC (or any other premium (Asian?) retailer) should start a D. Fincher wave, starting with Se7en.

As for this film, can't wait to check it out!
Watch the movie. You'll be able to identify what I said. I saw both movies at the big screen. It is very easy to see the homages. From the looks of one of the protagonists ((similar to Panic Room's Jared Letto) to the use of the camera to show the interior of the house. Nevertheless, it's a good movie.
And I do agree with you, it's about time to see Fincher's work have a steelbook treatment . All of his movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S and spass