DigiPack (Don't know where to put this) Protective sleeves for DVD covers

Hi

I couldn't find an appropriate section to put this in.

I still have a lot of digipaks and special covers from the DVD era, that I still love and display. But I need protection for them.
Does anyone know if this exists? Does anyone have the experience and expertise to make their own, and would take on, a rather large order?

Merry Christmas!:happy:

Hi

I couldn't find an appropriate section to put this in.

I still have a lot of digipaks and special covers from the DVD era, that I still love and display. But I nes eed protection for them.
Does anyone know if this exists? Does anyone have the experience and expertise to make their own, and would take on, a rather large order?

Merry Christmas!:happy:
Steelbook Central out of the UK has protective Wraps and PET sleeves for all various sizes. The wraps are cheaper way to go. Can get in packs of 25 on up to 100.
I have been buying from them for years.Great and better quality than the thinner ones some get on Amazon.

Check out their website.

Don´t leave the ones from SC in the original size and customize and cut them because they scratch everything, when you want to put your collectors edition back in.

Steelbook Central out of the UK has protective Wraps and PET sleeves for all various sizes. The wraps are cheaper way to go. Can get in packs of 25 on up to 100.
I have been buying from them for years.Great and better quality than the thinner ones some get on Amazon.

Check out their website.
They don't make what is being asked about. They do have protectors for DVD steelbooks, and mediabooks, which are G1, DVD sized, but nothing for digipacks.
On the other hand those were of all kinds of sizes and thickness, there isn't any standard, so probably doesn't exist.
Regular DVD amarays should fit into their Mediabook protectors, and some thin digipacks, maybe those fullslips with two thin amarays that some TV seasons were released, after studios cheapened out on digipacks, and started listening to those 'fake' collectors, that always moan about shelf space, and are obsessed with 'saving' it.
There's no saving it, fuhgeddaboutit. A real collector just gives up, and lets his collection spill... and take over every available space at home. There's no solution, no help coming...
star trek kirk gets shitted on by tribbles GIF

Scared Asustad GIF

• Haha
Reactions: komor
the Mediabook ones from protected, that are sold on Amazon with the pink stripe and the cutted edges on the top should fit for some thinner digipacks as well and are not expensive. There are some other ones with more space and I think they are for padded Mediabooks, but the SC-ones are the best ones with most space. But like I said they are so thick in material, that you have to cut them to exact size, otherwise they scratch everything and also your collection will start to sweat in them. Some companies startet to leave a hole on the front below, because of that issue, but cutting is better imo, because both sides on the upper are left a bit open then and I had no problems so far.

Last edited: