8,224 0 0

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Reactions
14,913 0 0
Heavenly creatures is such an awesome but sadly under appreciated film.
Agreed! The acting is amazing, and I saw a documentary on Frances Walsh and she stated that the film was a vision exactly as she saw it in her head when she committed the terrible crime.

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,278 0 0
Can't enjoy heavy gore since I see the real deal every day at work :stop: so I love me a good horror thriller or suspense.

Some days ago I rewatched Les Diaboliques from 1955. A brilliant black and white psychological thriller. This is a 10/10 movie!
And please please please don't watch the american remake :facepalm: it's worth reading the subtitles of the French masterpiece :thumbs:

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,927 0 0
Misery , the setting and hunhinged performance from Kathy Bates . James Cann from ultra mans man to helpless wrech .

Jaws , over 40 years old and still has you curling your toes .

Se7en , hide behind the sofa time a flim flipping the whole I can see where you are coming from .

The Possession , I have never ever bought an old wooden box since if only we can find a movie with the same effect for Rucksacks .

The Legend Of Hell House 1973 , one of my 1st introductions to Horror I LOVED IT .

IN your head horror even though it has Gore for total Paranoia The Thing has to get a mention .

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,068 0 0
I agree with @Scary Hair, Legend of Hell House is a great movie! The Haunting (The Original), The Babadook, The Conjuring. Insidious 1 and 2 also have very little gore. It's more about the atmosphere and making you jump! It Follows is also definatly worth a watch!

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,927 0 0
I agree with @Scary Hair, Legend of Hell House is a great movie! The Haunting (The Original), The Babadook, The Conjuring. Insidious 1 and 2 also have very little gore. It's more about the atmosphere and making you jump! It Follows is also definatly worth a watch!
Incidious it's the music , the timings is first rate it uses old school tricks that cause the atmosphere .

Nightbreed that is a stand out , hanging in for a U.K relise of the Theatrical and Cabal Cut .

Sep 5, 2014
Wisconsin
Reactions
335 0 0
Don't usually watch a lot of thrillers, can handle the usual amount of gore that horror movies like to through in (haven't watched Hostel or any thing like that yet, so not sure if I can handle it).

Anyway's, liked the movie A Perfect Getaway. Great thriller to watch once in a while. Frailty is another good one that was mentioned. Also enjoyed The Haunting in Connecticut , haven't seen the second one yet, but first one is good.