Multi Doom Eternal (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Announcing DOOM Eternal, the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM (2016). Developed by id Software, DOOM Eternal brings the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities. Witness the worldwide unveiling of DOOM Eternal gameplay at QuakeCon 2018 in Dallas, Texas on August 10th! The reveal will be live for attendees and livestreamed for everyone.
doom eternal - sequel.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
Have wanted to play this but wasn't that impressed with the last so I'm really at a crossroads with it.

What bugged you ? I liked Doom (2016) and this one too. They do have differences.
If I'm honest I can't remember what it was, id have to play it again but it just wasn't one of those games that drags me into wanting to play it.

Loved this game, its challenging (I'm looking at you Marauders), but insanely fun.
100%'d the campaign, only things I didn't do were the multiplayer achievements & Extra Life mode.

Reactions: Space Cadet

As I thought for me personally nothing special about the game, super repetitive like the 2016 release.

So many better first-person shooters out there.

Just glad I got a lend of this off a pal and didn't go out and buy it :thumbs:

The addition of Horde Mode comes at a price, however: the free Invasion Mode update will no longer be coming. “As many are aware, we intended to release a free Invasion Mode update for the game,” explains Stratton. “However, the unforeseen consequences of the pandemic and remote working impacted the progress of development or this addition. With these factors in mind, we have decided to redirect our focus from Invasion Mode to creating a totally new single-player Horde Mode.”

It’s a bit of a bummer, but Stratton also promises that id is working to revamp BATTLEMODE, which will include “a more competitive, rank-based structure, a number of gameplay and balance updates, and another new map.” More details are expected at this year’s QuakeCon next month.

Reactions: Lone Crusader