Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Grinchmas Deluxe Edition Blu-ray Furry Slipcase) [USA]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,696 2 0
Omg.
The repackaging christmas greed train is rolling....
Please don’t fall for this dreck.
But....If this is your cup of tea - there is a member here selling a Critters furry edition.:LOL:
E7188A98-5817-4F85-817E-4B2CC058F75A.jpeg

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Omg.
The repackaging christmas greed train is rolling....
Please don’t fall for this dreck.
But....If this is your cup of tea - there is a member here selling a Critters furry edition.:LOL:
View attachment 346640
I fell for it loud and clear. love Christmas editions of a few Christmas movies.... this one, Christmas Story and Vacation.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,696 2 0
I fell for it loud and clear. love Christmas editions of a few Christmas movies.... this one, Christmas Story and Vacation.
They do this every year. There is a NEW (wink, wink) edition of It's a Wonderful Life that just came out.
It's just a new package. Same transfer, etc. They just slap a new slip on it.
If they did a version of A Christmas Story with original art, I would buy that.
(The steelbook cover is atrocious...one of the worst ever)
7AF6DD19-43EC-46AB-A350-0DD4D4F2C7E7.jpeg

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
@C.C. 95 well thats not the steelbook art .... in case you were insinuating that. I have the steelbook and while it is different its pretty nice all things considered with gloss.

ah you mean if they did a steel with that art above. That art is nice, but its kinda scattered in itself.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,696 2 0
@C.C. 95 well thats not the steelbook art .... in case you were insinuating that. I have the steelbook and while it is different its pretty nice all things considered with gloss.

ah you mean if they did a steel with that art above. That art is nice, but its kinda scattered in itself.
@Wreck the steelbook 'Cowboy cover' is like a ridiculously random image. (And a scene that does not exist. It looks like he is having a shootout with Randy).
I think the original poster art that is part Norman Rockwell (appropriate) and part Mad Magazine/National Lampoon (also appropriate!) represents the movie better.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
@Wreck the steelbook 'Cowboy cover' is like a ridiculously random image. (And a scene that does not exist. It looks like he is having a shootout with Randy).
I think the original poster art that is part Norman Rockwell (appropriate) and part Mad Magazine/National Lampoon (also appropriate!) represents the movie better.
not a scene that exists however he does dress up as a cowboy when shooting all the robbers etc. so not too far fetched. But I hear ya'