Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Grinchmas Deluxe Edition Blu-ray Furry Slipcase) [USA]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: October 17, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $12.99

91PhMNPa-3L._SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Omg.
The repackaging christmas greed train is rolling....
Please don’t fall for this dreck.
But....If this is your cup of tea - there is a member here selling a Critters furry edition.:LOL:
E7188A98-5817-4F85-817E-4B2CC058F75A.jpeg

Reactions: ty233
I fell for it loud and clear. love Christmas editions of a few Christmas movies.... this one, Christmas Story and Vacation.
They do this every year. There is a NEW (wink, wink) edition of It's a Wonderful Life that just came out.
It's just a new package. Same transfer, etc. They just slap a new slip on it.
If they did a version of A Christmas Story with original art, I would buy that.
(The steelbook cover is atrocious...one of the worst ever)
7AF6DD19-43EC-46AB-A350-0DD4D4F2C7E7.jpeg

@C.C. 95 well thats not the steelbook art .... in case you were insinuating that. I have the steelbook and while it is different its pretty nice all things considered with gloss.

ah you mean if they did a steel with that art above. That art is nice, but its kinda scattered in itself.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
@C.C. 95 well thats not the steelbook art .... in case you were insinuating that. I have the steelbook and while it is different its pretty nice all things considered with gloss.

ah you mean if they did a steel with that art above. That art is nice, but its kinda scattered in itself.
@Wreck the steelbook 'Cowboy cover' is like a ridiculously random image. (And a scene that does not exist. It looks like he is having a shootout with Randy).
I think the original poster art that is part Norman Rockwell (appropriate) and part Mad Magazine/National Lampoon (also appropriate!) represents the movie better.

@Wreck the steelbook 'Cowboy cover' is like a ridiculously random image. (And a scene that does not exist. It looks like he is having a shootout with Randy).
I think the original poster art that is part Norman Rockwell (appropriate) and part Mad Magazine/National Lampoon (also appropriate!) represents the movie better.

not a scene that exists however he does dress up as a cowboy when shooting all the robbers etc. so not too far fetched. But I hear ya'

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95