Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: February 5, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $26.99

m2229353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have any issues getting there 4k steelbooks. If you go when its released its suoer easy to get the 4k steelbook
I’m saying releasing 4K/2k Steelbook instead of Bluray/DVD steelbooks only. If they have both versions that’s fine but when we get the Bluray/DVD Edition when everywhere else gets 4k/Bluray.

I’m saying releasing 4K/2k Steelbook instead of Bluray/DVD steelbooks only. If they have both versions that’s fine but when we get the Bluray/DVD Edition when everywhere else gets 4k/Bluray.

Of course most of the time we only get the 4K/2K release when both are available in the U.S. I wish we had the Bluray/DVD option more often...or even all the time. :)

Of course most of the time we only get the 4K/2K release when both are available in the U.S. I wish we had the Bluray/DVD option more often...or even all the time. :)
We Don't have as much market as the USA does for 2 different editions.

Saying that, I still wonder how their sales went with those movies that were sold in 2 different editions:
Alien: Covenant (August 15th, 2017) - 4K+Blu-ray or Blu-ray+DVD
Blade Runner 2049 (January 16th, 2018) - 4K or Blu-ray
Justice League (March 13th, 2018) - 4K or Blu-ray
Deadpool 2 (August 21st, 2018) - 4K or Blu-ray

I just saw a commercial for this and saw that it was for Bestbuy Exclusive Steelbook. Is this a first for bestbuy to advertise on tv for a Steelbook let alone any Steelbook?

dunno but that's odd since it's been sold out on the website for awhile now.

• Haha
Reactions: Leafs17
Shipped today. Not a bad price at all for a steelbook. Hopefully gets here before end of week so that I don't need to make multiple trips to Best Buy to return extras.

Cheers!

Received it today. It's glossy just like the How To Train Your Dragon steelbooks.
The listing hasn't returned to the website.

Fitting that mine arrived today on a uncommon snowy winter's day in Vancouver. The listing will return once I take back my extra copies. Be on the lookout for Station Square location. That's me almost every single time! :rofl:

Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Fitting that mine arrived today on a uncommon snowy winter's day in Vancouver. The listing will return once I take back my extra copies. Be on the lookout for Station Square location. That's me almost every single time! :rofl:

Cheers!

Actually it turns out that these were stocked in Best Buy's stores. I saw 4 copies at a store on Saturday.
I guess that's why they had the television commercials for the steelbook release as mentioned by @Leprekon

$13.99

Sold out online but but still available in some stores.

Looks like part of a flash sale until May 30th so 2 days only.