Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (Criterion Collection) [USA]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Purchase here

image.jpeg

@Sigill @C.C. 95 @nefilim This is now available to pre-order from Zavvi and Amazon UK. :thumbs:
Thanks @Noodles !
I want a bunch of Criterions (including the Whit Stillman box set) - I am trying to stick out not buying them until the next Bi-Annual Barnes and Noble Criterion sale....which should be July.
Yeah, I'm getting this one too! The cover is just perfect.:thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks @Noodles !
I want a bunch of Criterions (including the Whit Stillman box set) - I am trying to stick out not buying them until the next Bi-Annual Barnes and Noble Criterion sale....which should be July.
Yeah, I'm getting this one too! The cover is just perfect.:thumbs:
I've had my eye on loads over the years, but so many factors stopped me from getting them... cost mostly, but also because I don't own a region free player. So happy to finally see them being released in the UK! Not too interested in any of the releases so far, but hopefully their full catalogue will make its way over here eventually.

Yes mate I'm hoping for Paths Of Glory, I've been waiting for a UK release for a while but nothing. Hopefully they will bring it out now!:)
That's the one I'm hoping for too... mainly because I've never seen the film before. Fingers crossed! :D

Reactions: Sigill
It's a great film mate! One of my favourite of Kubrick's earlier works! Hopefully it arrives at some point!:)

Paths of Glory is a very well executed film. The only minus point,and a little disconcerting, is the use of American accents; especially as they are supposed to be French.
I look forward to checking it out... hopefully sooner rather than later!

That'll be awesome! I just wish all CC are digipaks.
Me too. The only Criterion I currently own is the Repo Man digipak, and it's a beauty! I wasn't going to pick this up since I already have about 3 different editions, but if this does turn out to be a digi, then I'm going to find it hard to resist. :ohno:

Reactions: PunkNinja