Dr Who - The Collection - Season 12 (Limited Edition Packaging) [UK]

Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Reactions
2,080 1 0
Loving the list of extras. My only gripe?. Wrong logo on the box. Bar that I'm looking forward to this. Ark in Space and Genesis in 5.1. Can't wait. And the dire effects fo Revenge being overhauled as well. Hope there is more extras to be announced.

Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Reactions
2,080 1 0
Simple question. Is anyone else here having problems ordering from amazon UK these days. Even though I live in Belfast I can't order this item from amazon UK because it doesn't deliver to N.Ireland. I can order it off Germany, France even America but not the UK?. What is going on? It's been happening a lot over the past year.

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
Simple question. Is anyone else here having problems ordering from amazon UK these days. Even though I live in Belfast I can't order this item from amazon UK because it doesn't deliver to N.Ireland. I can order it off Germany, France even America but not the UK?. What is going on? It's been happening a lot over the past year.
Nope no problem here, I went all the way through to test it and would ship to USA no problem. Hope that helped.