Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 11th June 2018
Price: £39.99
Purchase link: Amazon

ED2A01A4-1C75-4D46-8929-DD28314B63BF.jpeg

Loving the list of extras. My only gripe?. Wrong logo on the box. Bar that I'm looking forward to this. Ark in Space and Genesis in 5.1. Can't wait. And the dire effects fo Revenge being overhauled as well. Hope there is more extras to be announced.

Simple question. Is anyone else here having problems ordering from amazon UK these days. Even though I live in Belfast I can't order this item from amazon UK because it doesn't deliver to N.Ireland. I can order it off Germany, France even America but not the UK?. What is going on? It's been happening a lot over the past year.

Simple question. Is anyone else here having problems ordering from amazon UK these days. Even though I live in Belfast I can't order this item from amazon UK because it doesn't deliver to N.Ireland. I can order it off Germany, France even America but not the UK?. What is going on? It's been happening a lot over the past year.

Nope no problem here, I went all the way through to test it and would ship to USA no problem. Hope that helped.

Can't believe this is being re-issued :(
I can sold out very quickly and a lot of people missed out As I said in an earlier post wrong logo on the box which apparently was done at the insistence of a Chris Chibnell so that all branding of Dr Who carried the current logo regardless of the era

Roger

I can sold out very quickly and a lot of people missed out As I said in an earlier post wrong logo on the box which apparently was done at the insistence of a Chris Chibnell so that all branding of Dr Who carried the current logo regardless of the era

Roger

I just don't see the point of making something limited if you're only going to re-release it. It's not Disney ;)

There was also a disc error -- It was available on A.UK and Zavvi, but then C-19 hit - all went pear shaped....
Did anyone get a delivery from earlier this year? My order still in limbo...