Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dragged Across Concrete (2018)

Genre: Drama, Crime, Action, Thriller

Director: S. Craig Zahler

Cast: Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, Don Johnson, Jennifer Carpenter, Michael Jai White, Tory Kittles, Laurie Holden, Udo Kier, Liannet Borrego, Trezzo Mahoro, Fred Melamed, Andrew Dunbar, Giacomo Baessato, Primo Allon, Jenn Griffin, Myles Truitt, Justine Warrington, Brett Alexander Davidson, Cardi Wong, Vivian Ng, Alexander Soto, Thomas Kretschmann

Release: 2018-10-16

Runtime: 159

Plot: Two policemen, one an old-timer, the other his volatile younger partner, find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics becomes the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.

What a HORRIBLE TRAILER for a movie that looks pretty good.
Seems like they forgot to un-mute the music track for the first half of it when exporting this thing or something? Seems really odd.

58428_3_large.jpg

I'm dying to see this! And by the looks of it, it's not coming to Norwegian cinemas. :angry: I will have to wait until I can rent it on US iTunes.

@Noodles Saw on Letterboxd that you've seen it. Did you go to the movies?

I'm dying to see this! And by the looks of it, it's not coming to Norwegian cinemas. :angry: I will have to wait until I can rent it on US iTunes.

@Noodles Saw on Letterboxd that you've seen it. Did you go to the movies?
Nah, it's available to stream through iTunes (and Amazon I believe).

Watched it last night and definitely enjoyed it. It's a different kind of beast from BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99. In BRAWL action takes the lead, here instead the bulk of the movie is the relationship between Mel's character and Vince's. Some memorable dialogues in the car between the two. Rhythm is more slow-paced than in BRAWL.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Watched it last night and definitely enjoyed it. It's a different kind of beast from BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99. In BRAWL action takes the lead, here instead the bulk of the movie is the relationship between Mel's character and Vince's. Some memorable dialogues in the car between the two. Rhythm is more slow-paced than in BRAWL.
Glad you enjoyed it overall. I'm actually really looking forward to rewatching it!

• Thanks
Reactions: famagosta
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database