Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook, Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 12-07-22

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 7, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,720

81xal8HU9eL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71GOqup4OHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61W9C-Yg7BL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

61lztvv9jRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71ct2tWbEaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

a_o

Sep 3, 2019
How was it?
pretty sick. i like gohan more than goku and vegeta because the android/cell saga was airing when i was a kid so i'm glad they got gohan actually fighting, and not on a nerfed level. the animation is improved from what i recall of the series, and the 3d-looking elements / camera work plays.

Reactions: Nova

Nova

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Feb 23, 2019
pretty sick. i like gohan more than goku and vegeta because the android/cell saga was airing when i was a kid so i'm glad they got gohan actually fighting, and not on a nerfed level. the animation is improved from what i recall of the series, and the 3d-looking elements / camera work plays.
That's good to hear! Kid Gohan and SS2 are my favorite versions on him, i can't stand adult Gohan who was more worried about studying and dont get me started on that stupid saiyaman.

• Haha
Reactions: a_o

a_o

Sep 3, 2019
That's good to hear! Kid Gohan and SS2 are my favorite versions on him, i can't stand adult Gohan who was more worried about studying and dont get me started on that stupid saiyaman.
agreed. i did appreciate his 'mystic' form where he didnt have to go super saiyan in the buu saga though.