Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: November 14, 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon
Price:
$174.98

71pMnDGCDUL._SL1284_.jpg

81qpUWCileL._SL1284_.jpg 71GDTW4W6lL._SL1284_.jpg 71z7w41lIHL._SL1284_.jpg

saiyan sounds so bad :D btw: with saiyan I meant the whole bad dubbing, not just one word.
oh haha. i dont mind it. i heard saiyan first before i heard saiyajin. I cant remember which dub i grew up with but it didnt bother me. What bothers me more is the aspect ratio. Too bad only the first 34 episodes are on BD with original aspect ratio.

Anyone able to check the region on these discs? Amazon says B locked, which seems, unlikely for a US set.
The individual releases that has the same slip and all says region A.
It listed region A, B on the other site.

Anyone able to check the region on these discs? Amazon says B locked, which seems, unlikely for a US set.
Where does it say its only Region B? Amazon US has Region: Region A/1

Is there any info available regarding audio and subs?
According to Bluray site
Audio
English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
English: Dolby TrueHD 2.0
Japanese: Dolby TrueHD Mono

Subtitles
English

Where does it say its only Region B? Amazon US has Region: Region A/1

According to Bluray site
Audio
English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
English: Dolby TrueHD 2.0
Japanese: Dolby TrueHD Mono

Subtitles
English
When I saw @Ashcroft post I went to amazon to check the listing and it says Region B. Amazon changed it to the Region A/1

Reactions: AlienKing
From what I’ve been able to find out, all the individual sets are either region A/B or region free, so this full set should be fine in the uk. And yeah they’ve removed the Region B locked alert that was on the page before.

Now if only the final 3 DB Kai sets weren’t locked.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
When I saw @Ashcroft post I went to amazon to check the listing and it says Region B. Amazon changed it to the Region A/1
Ohh I see. Someone from Amazon is watching this thread. Haha.

Now if only the final 3 DB Kai sets weren’t locked.
Which sets are you talking about?
I have The Final Chapters sets. I havent opened them yet, but i can if you want me to check them.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Yes, them, but don't worry about checking them, the 3 Kai Final Chapters sets from North America have been checked and are all definitely region A locked, unfortunately. Every other Kai set was A/B. And it looks like they're not getting a UK release, because the earlier sets sold poorly in the UK (probably because they were released so much later than the US sets). I'll have to get the B locked Australian releases if I want to complete the collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Yes, them, but don't worry about checking them, the 3 Kai Final Chapters sets from North America have been checked and are all definitely region A locked, unfortunately. Every other Kai set was A/B. And it looks like they're not getting a UK release, because the earlier sets sold poorly in the UK (probably because they were released so much later than the US sets). I'll have to get the B locked Australian releases if I want to complete the collection.
Ah that's unfortunate.
Alternatively, you should get a region free player :D