Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the ease of collating info for @carllenc and as there is limit of 1 copy per member are we just puting the destination in the GB, e.g UK or will we still have to indicate x1 to UK?

Sorry if that's an obvious question.

Typically it's good practice to state your country and your quantity requested in case the limit were to change later.

Better to be precise in your post

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Hey Ann, if you've seen a FAC hard box before then you should have a general idea what it looks like. And it will be more expensive to ship since its two steelbooks. I say this for the budget minded folks. ;)

Generally, switching group buys is severely frowned upon so I would recommend choosing before go live and sticking with that choice.

You can choose one of each though right @apsmith21 ?

Those Steels from FA are still a lot cheaper then Asian Imports(don´t forget custom charges,the main reason for me to skip Asia for the Future),even if they increase the Price and the Quality is better,IMO :thumbs:
So,€ 40 is still cheap:drool: for a WEA Steel :p:p:happy: ,can´t wait for the GB to start:LOL:

Don`t get me wrong I love Filmarena, they are the only company where I buy the complete collection. But an increase of 200CZK for a different lenticular is still a lot. Anyway I like what they do a lot and I`m looking forward to this as well. I also try to buy less Asian releases they are getting really expansive and most of the time you really don`t need several editions of a movie. For example I have completely ignored Manta Lab, sure they make nice editions but I don`t want to start buying from another premium retailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
Hey Ann, if you've seen a FAC hard box before then you should have a general idea what it looks like. And it will be more expensive to ship since its two steelbooks. I say this for the budget minded folks. ;)

Generally, switching group buys is severely frowned upon so I would recommend choosing before go live and sticking with that choice.

It is not so much the price as in if I need it it will be mine :) .

It is if I like it :notworthy: . I ONLY BUY WHAT I LOVE everyone knows that with me or I hope they do :thumbs: .

So NO shots of the hardbox:dunno: .

I sighn up dont like the revealed pictures then I am in limbo :oops: .

Or I stay with E1 :thumbs: .

THEN fall in love with the hard box when the shots are reviled too late I miss out :banghead: :banghead: :cry:

Guess that is the gsme we play eigh flower :shy: :sorry: .

I will wait for beauty shots. I have 3 editions of Dredd so far, 2 steelbooks and 1 metal tin & digipack. Its hard for me to say if i want one more. Before the shots i am not participating.

Can some please confirm?

I was in the initial GB for 2x Dredd.

With these new additions am I automatically confirmed my copies or do I have to now repost again on Fridays GB's to secure them?

Thank you

Can some please confirm?

With these new additions am I automatically confirmed my copies or do I have to now repost again on Fridays GB's to secure them?

Thank you

From what I can tell mate, anyone in the original GB will need to re-register.

How quick do the GB's normally fill up?

Marc

From what I can tell mate, anyone in the original GB will need to re-register.

How quick do the GB's normally fill up?

Marc

I can see the print run is increased so it al depends on people's availability mate. I'm working on Friday so not sure if il get a chance to jump on the GB.

It's possible the GB will full out quick if it's a matter of securing your original copies.

@Karel will members be refunded if there not able to jump on the GB due to work commitments?!

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
Well, I'll be at work. Disappointed that my name was on first list and now gone. Will be most upset if I don't get on the fullslip list having waited all this time thinking I would be guaranteed a copy.
Can't argue with that buddy. Good luck :angel: I'm in a similar situation and hoping to re-secure my Fullslip copy.

Can some please confirm?

Thank you
You'll need to post again and the limit has changed to 1x member only FYI.
@Karel will members be refunded if there not able to jump on the GB due to work commitments?!
@Collector03601 confirmed Karel didn't send out invoices for Dredd so there is no need for refunds etc unless you have some form of personal agreement with Karel himself... If so, PM him and Martin if it doesn't work out with the new GB's.

@cooey

I signed up on the original GB thread. But I don't want any edition anymore.
Is it a problem to delete my order on Fri, 3pm (i.e. will I be banned for future GBs)?
Sorry for spamming this thread.

It is all starting from scratch

EVERYONE who was in the first GB has been deleted. So if you still want to go for this then you need to post in the relevant thread like normal. If you don't wish to go for it then don't post, no problem. Just because you posted in the first GB but now do not wish to take part you will NOT be banned from future GBs

Can some please confirm?

Thank you

See my post above. You've got to post again to secure the copies you want