Release date: May 22, 2021
Purchase link: Media-dealer.de
Price: €30.99
Notes: All covers limited to 333, Repack, illustrated booklet

4250124344702_2.jpg
4250124344719_2.jpg
4250124344726_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would any ninja be kind enough to pick up a copy of Cover A and post to the UK for me please, I've exhausted ever other route?
Alternatively, if anyone knows of any other way to import any of these mediabooks to the UK the info will be gratefully received!
Many thanks,
Ash

Would any ninja be kind enough to pick up a copy of Cover A and post to the UK for me please, I've exhausted ever other route?
Alternatively, if anyone knows of any other way to import any of these mediabooks to the UK the info will be gratefully received!
Many thanks,
Ash
€44,99 via EBay-shop funreel + shipping costs (7,20 tracked)

How do you search for a shop on eBay, CA you pm me link please?
they don´t ship it outside Germany, because of the FSK-18 rating, but inside it is free delivery - keep in mind that it is €14 over the RRP and they´re still in stock at Media-Dealer for now 34,99, but the shop is sh!t and they use an Ident-system (those who have Visa can order without lol)

Last edited:
they don´t ship it outside Germany, because of the FSK-18 rating, but inside it is free delivery - keep in mind that it is €14 over the RRP and they´re still in stock at Media-Dealer for now 34,99, but the shop is sh!t and they use an Ident-system (those who have Visa can order without lol)
Ah, many thanks for the link, no dispatch to the UK though sadly, so still scuppered! ☹️