Release date: May 22, 2021
Purchase link: Media-dealer.de
Price: €30.99
Notes: All covers limited to 333, Repack, illustrated booklet

4250124344702_2.jpg
4250124344719_2.jpg
4250124344726_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is media-dealer the only shop that has it? Still not live on Pretz-Media and Medienversand. Would be understandable if it was a shop exclusive, but it seems not to be one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Tried to order these at media-dealer with paypal for a friend, got a cancellation without a reason but when I asked it was because "I tried to send it to another person and this is FSK18 mimimi", and got banned from paying with paypal on their site because of this, so was unable to reorder it to my address.
Deleted my account, thanks, but no thanks, not buying there anything again.

Last edited:
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Tried to order these at media-dealer with paypal for a friend, got a cancellation without a reason but when I asked it was because "I tried to send it to another person and this is FSK18 mimimi", and got banned from paying with paypal on their site because of this, so was unable to reorder it to my address.
fac media-dealer

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Usually you must confirm that you are over 18, when you create an account on movie sites (via sending a copy of your identity card etc.) before they sell FSK18-stuff, but you have the possibility to order fom Media-Dealer as guest and you must just confirm that you´re over 18. So far, so good- the problem is that you can only pay via VISA or KLARNA int this case. I wanted to create an account to use further payment options then, but somehow it is not possible anymore. My E-Mail adress is still in their computer and I cannot create one. Because I have no VISA or KLARNA I must pass now.(n)

Last edited:
Usually you must confirm that you are over 18, when you create an account on movie sites (via sending a copy of your identity card etc.) before they sell FSK18-stuff, but you have the possibility to order fom Media-Dealer as guest and you must just confirm that you´re over 18. So far, so good- the problem is that you can only pay via VISA or KLARNA int this case. Because I have none of them I must pass.
read his post carefully...
he bought the mediabook and paid via paypal
order was canceled
he wanted to order again but the paypal option was gone

Usually you must confirm that you are over 18, when you create an account on movie sites (via sending a copy of your identity card etc.) before they sell FSK18-stuff, but you have the possibility to order fom Media-Dealer as guest and you must just confirm that you´re over 18. So far, so good- the problem is that you can only pay via VISA or KLARNA int this case. I wanted to create an account to use further payment options then, but somehow it is not possible anymore. My E-Mail adress is still in their computer and I cannot create one. Because I have no VISA or KLARNA I must pass now.(n)
I had my account for a while and it was verified for FSK18 articles. But because I changed the deliveryaddress to a friends while I ordered (he has no account), I got banned from paying with PayPal. So I couldn’t reorder to my own address since I don’t wanna use that klarna crap. No info about that it is not allowed to send FSK18 articles to another address before in the checkout or something. Later it was cancelled without a reason and I had to write the support to find that out. Deleted my account afterwards since I didn't like the way they handled such a situation.

Reactions: komor
I had my account for a while and it was verified for FSK18 articles. But because I changed the deliveryaddress to a friends while I ordered (he has no account), I got banned from paying with PayPal. So I couldn’t reorder to my own address since I don’t wanna use that klarna crap. No info about that it is not allowed to send FSK18 articles to another address before in the checkout or something. Later it was cancelled without a reason and I had to write the support to find that out. Deleted my account afterwards since I didn't like the way they handled such a situation.
Shame - then I will not try any further registration, although I´m still a bit disappointed, that I cannot order something, because it´s the only shop that has copies of the Yummy-Mediabook in stock, which is very hard to find for a good price.
Did you get the Dredd-one somewhere else?

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Shame - then I will not try any further registration, although I´m still a bit disappointed, that I cannot order something, because it´s the only shop that has copies of the Yummy-Mediabook in stock, which is very hard to find for a good price.
Did you get the Dredd-one somewhere else?
Nope, will try to get it somewhere else or pass