Resource icon

Dredd 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Dredd 4k Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Dredd 4k UHD Blu-ray from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hey @apsmith21, am I too late for this one? I've only recently joined and I'd love a copy of this. Thanks.

I can order a few more - just so you are aware, shipping is the same for 1-3 steelbooks. The cost listed for this group buy is the item only...I'm happy to hold items for you to later combine.

If you are still serious about it, I can add a couple more copies to this group buy.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Just paid for this (and WW84 steelbook). My first group buy. Hope I did everything correctly @apsmith21 ! Thank you!

I can see both payments, looks good. Shipping doesn't need to be settled until they are in hand and I can inspect the steelbooks.

Just a query @apsmith21 ,as I'm a bit out of the steelbook buying loop, will we be PM'd the postage costs before dispatch or can we pay for postage in advance.
Many thanks!
Ash

Hi Ash,

I direct people to my steelbook group buy to pay for shipping. USPS raised their rates slightly, so that will need an update on cost soon.

I've turned it off for now until the steelbooks coming out in the next couple of weeks are in hand.

You can read more about shipping at the below location:

I can see both payments, looks good. Shipping doesn't need to be settled until they are in hand and I can inspect the steelbooks.

Hi Ash,

I direct people to my steelbook group buy to pay for shipping. USPS raised their rates slightly, so that will need an update on cost soon.

I've turned it off for now until the steelbooks coming out in the next couple of weeks are in hand.

You can read more about shipping at the below location:
Cheers for the clarification @apsmith21 it is much appreciated. :)

Reactions: apsmith21