Dredd - It's The Law!

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Tragically ( :rofl: ) I've ended up with a spare copy of the German Dredd Mediabook so it's time to share the love (or the hot shots, your choice) and have another Dredd give away :D :cigar:
IMG_0491.JPG

UK postage will be free, a small contribution for any where else in the world would be appreciated.
Winner will be drawn using random.org on the 25th August.

What have you got to do?

It's Mega City One, you're the Judge. What's the crime and how much time?

Just for fun and not obligatory, pictures of who you'd like to see starring in a sequel/series and what character you'd like to see them play ;)

Crime - Getting into a lift and standing right in front of the doors, even though there is only 1 other person in the lift and you are now blocking their way out.

Punishment - 10 years in isolation in a 5x5 room with constant muzak playing !

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Crime - People who park in parent and tollder's parkign spaces without actually having any children (this annoys me soooo much being a parent!)
Punishment - car compounded and crushed and posted back to them.

Who would i like to see in the Dredd sequel? Derek Mears (Jason in the Friday the 13th remake) as Mean Machine

Crime - Cutting in line without asking or apologizing :angry:

Punishment - DEATH!!
dredd_smiley.gif
It may sound harsh but don´t be a douchebag and live :D

Stallone as grandpa dredd
original.jpg

And Emmy Rossum as anything as long as she is in the movie :D
v39jWDt6.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Crime - Resisting arrest.
Sentence - Gaze into my fist, one year in jail and $5,000 fine.

Wentworth Miller as Orlok the Assassin
24DC3E6900000578-0-image-a-31_1421745784361.jpg

Abigail Breslin as Vienna Dredd
16628-abigail-breslin-sa-fishtail-a-copier-592x0-2.jpg

Thx for the awesome giveaway @bigfub

Crime: Stopping abruptly when pushing a trolly in the supermarket (see also, hogging two lanes).

The sentence is DEATH!!!!!!

Urban and Thirlby back for the sequel naturally!

And lets reunite Karl Urban with Lucy Lawless playing Judge Hershey!!!

A great giveaway @bigfub, but please don't enter me into the draw, as I've already got a copy of the mediabook! Many thanks!

Reactions: bigfub
Crime: Standing in front of doorways on the phone
Punishment: Never allowed a mobile phone evveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr again

thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: bigfub
"It's Mega City One, you're the Judge. What's the crime and how much time?" This will be the opposite: If you take out @Ricker in the most vicious way, you will be awarded 50 million dollars! :woot: Hell Yeah! I'm coming for you PRICKER! :cool:
punisher_franky.jpg

:D :p

"Just for fun and not obligatory, pictures of who you'd like to see starring in a sequel/series and what character you'd like to see them play ;)"
Definitely The Rock as a bad ass villain! :hungry: :woot:
dwayne-johnson.jpg

and Elizabeth Olsen! :drool: Why? Simply to see her wear a tight outfit and run in slow motion! :naughty:
Elizabeth+Olsen.jpg

@bigfub And a HUGE Thanks for the awesome Give-Away! :notworthy:

Count me out of giveaway , just wanted to do for fun

Crime - people who constantly continue to use mobiles while driving , see it everyday on the motorway

Punishment - 5 year driving ban for phone calls , 15 year ban for texting

Also agree with Ann @Scary Hair and @bobino66 about pets , this should include any crulity to animals

I'd love to see a 2nd inception with all original cast involved

Crime
Leaving trolleys floating in the car park after you have done your food shopping because you can't be arsed to take them back
Punishment
Being skinned alive

Well in a sequel id love to see. Comic book style cross over and it would be Dredd vs Predators
The judges are sent out to battle a host of predators when they hunt the city's population
Cameos from Arnie and Sly

Awesome giveaway!!!!

Crime: Drivers jumping red robots.
Time: Automatic metal walls sliding up just metres after the intersection for them to smash into. :hilarious: (Evil, I know)

Man would I LOVE a sequel. I am all for Michael Wincott voicing Judge Death!
topdollar2.jpg

Good luck everyone!