DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals (Alex Garland)

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals
by Jock (Author), Alex Garland (Author)

Pre-order at AMZ

Price: $24.99
Release Date: JUL 15, 2014
Paperback Edition: Available
HC Edition: SOLD OUT
Signed HC edition: SOLD OUT

The pre-production DREDD screenplay by Alex Garland and the graphic novel adaptation and movie concept visuals by Jock in one beautifully designed book.

Includes an introduction and notes from Jock and an exclusive introduction from screenwriter Alex Garland: “Part of [Jock’s] huge contribution was a full-length comic book version of the script, that we distributed to everyone from financiers to crew. His paintings and sketches were one of the quickest and most effective ways of conveying the look and tone of the project. When - a very long time later - the picture was locked, I could see his input had pervaded the film at all levels.” (Excerpt)

About the Author
Jock is one of comtemporary comics’ most popular artists. Having received his first break at 2000 AD, Jock went on to work for DC on the celebrated The Losers and Batman. He was the concept artist for DREDD 3D and is a passionate lifelong Dredd fan. Alex Garland became famous as a young man for his bestseller The Beach. He has subsequently gone on to forge a successful career as a screenwriter, scripting 28 Days Later, Sunshine, and adapting Never Let Me Go.

View attachment 74585

Attachments

• Dredd.jpg
    Dredd.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! The signed edition looks sick as well, and limited to 5? I didn't even know it existed...!

So, a HC version exists and it is sold out as well?

Nice! The signed edition looks sick as well, and limited to 5? I didn't even know it existed...!

So, a HC version exists and it is sold out as well?

Sold out in seconds...lol

Costs around $200 so the paperback unsigned edition will do...