Drew Millward Chat Thread

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Gremlins by Drew Millward. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 210. Printed by D&L Screenprinting - $45

DM-Gremlins10.jpg

DM-Gremlins-GID.jpg

DM-Gremlins1.jpg

DM-Gremlins2.jpg

DM-Gremlins3.jpg

DM-Gremlins4.jpg

DM-Gremlins5.jpg

DM-Gremlins6.jpg

DM-Gremlins7.jpg

DM-Gremlins8.jpg

DM-Gremlins9.jpg

From Mondo:

"One came from the deep reaches of space and the other came from Chinatown, but both are capable of multiplying and destroying humanity at a rapid rate. Tomorrow, we will be releasing prints for two of our favorite 80′s creature movies. GREMLINS by Drew Millward and THE DEADLY SPAWN by Phantom City Creative, respectively.

We had unveiled this DEADLY SPAWN poster at a special Alamo Drafthouse Summer of ’83 screening of the film in Austin, TX. We are pleased to release the remaining copies along with Drew’s fantastic GREMLINS poster, which contains a Glow-in-the-Dark layer that translates the Chinese text.

These posters will be available online at a random time on Wednesday, July 10th."

Last edited by a moderator:
My god that Gremlins print is amazing! If anybody here doesn't want one but wants to try to get one for 'lil old me, I will make it worth your while :p I will of course be trying myself too, but I wouldn't be upset about ending up with more than 1 copy!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

ahaha, I posted the same thing, sorry :hilarious:

I beat you to it this time though :p

My god that Gremlins print is amazing! If anybody here doesn't want one but wants to try to get one for 'lil old me, I will make it worth your while :p I will of course be trying myself too, but I wouldn't be upset about ending up with more than 1 copy!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

210, I think there are ways to get at least one

:thumbs:

I need to stop skim-reading. :emb: I was going for this anyways because it's awesome, but I missed the GID part. :LOL: & :ohno: for tomorrow.

:ohno::movie::ohno:

Ill try

I would of scored one for you roverite, but my computer decided to restart just as it dropped. I still reached the end just as it sold out.

Reactions: roverite
That's definitely a fair price for this. That's only $40 more than what it costs to get, so I wouldn't hesitate at that price.

I disagree entirely. $100 is a large markup for something this low key. You'll find this in three months for around $65 shipped.