Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £54.99
Notes: UHD Disc Region Free - Blu-ray Disc Region B locked
Drive_ExplodedPackshot_1024x1024@2x.png

FOJlmfSXMAU1SdB.jpg FOJpJAUXwAQNMK2.jpg FOJl50OXsAIyLBr.jpg FOJl0jRXIAk47gT.jpg 275568898_2381321562002263_3343378778649380361_n.jpg
Special Features

• A Special Edition release presented by Second Sight Films and Director Nicolas Winding Refn
  • Includes UHD and Blu-ray both with main feature and bonus features
  • New 4K master produced by the original post production company and approved by Nicolas Winding Refn
  • UHD presented in Dolby Vision HDR graded by the film’s original colourist
  • Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • New exclusive audio commentary by Nicolas Winding Refn and The Guardian film critic Peter Bradshaw
  • Drive: a 70 minutes conversation with Nicolas Winding Refn, Editor Mat Newman and Composer Cliff Martinez
  • Cutting a Getaway - a new interview with Mat Newman
  • 3 Point Turns – a new video essay by Leigh Singer
  • Optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents

• Premium box set packaging with new artwork by AllCity
  • 240-page hardback book with new essays by Travis Crawford, Alison Taylor, Matthew Thrift, Simon Ward, Thomas Joseph Watson, Emma Westwood and Hannah Woodhead, an exclusive interview with Drive author James Sallis by Matthew Thrift, original storyboards, stills and behind-the-scenes photos
  • The original novel with exclusive new artwork by AllCity
  • 7 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4146

Certificate: 18

Region: 4K UHD Region Free / Blu-ray Region B

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine direct from Second Sight today, really well packed up - wrapped in bubble wrap w/air-pillows on all sides and a double-walled carton box to boot :angel: First time dealing with SS directly and pretty darn impressed if I'm honest. Refreshing to see a retailer take such care when packing/shipping editions as these :notworthy: Well done SS :thumbs: Edition itself is great too IMO, worthy addition to the Drive collection :drool::cigar:

Bit of a coincidence that everywhere "sold out" on release day. I'm sure it'll be available again soon... or at least I hope so, since I cancelled my order the other week so I could eventually order from Zavvi with the 10% off code instead :ohno:

Bit of a coincidence that everywhere "sold out" on release day. I'm sure it'll be available again soon... or at least I hope so, since I cancelled my order the other week so I could eventually order from Zavvi with the 10% off code instead :ohno:

LE is in stock with Zavvi and the SE is available from HMV and Amazon.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles