Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: JPC - Amazon DE
Price: €28.99 (JPC) - €29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: 2-Disc collectors edition - includes a booklet

drive.jpg
drive1.jpgdrive2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one too still looks G2 size to me, because of the discs for comparison. G1 and most German mediabooks are much higher.
The point is that it looks like "something" and the image is misleading and doesn´t show a real (for customers) existing product.

The point is that it looks like "something" and the image is misleading and doesn´t show a real (for customers) existing product.
'They' are always showing something, instead of the actual release. How hard is it to make 1 official photo, when every 3-year-old and their monkey is spamming 'zee internet' with pics of their food.
Sometimes it's hard to choose and purchase something, like a season of TV series, that had digipack releases, and amaray versions. Plus they 'don't know' what is being sold, even if you ask them... Technology doesn't seem to be making things easier, or people smarter, where it'd be obvious they should've.

Reactions: komor
'They' are always showing something, instead of the actual release. How hard is it to make 1 official photo, when every 3-year-old and their monkey is spamming 'zee internet' with pics of their food.
Yeah, I ask that often myself and think they could finish their product before bringing different "how it can look like"-pics.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Currently now being sold through Amazon UK for £24.08...
amazon.co.uk/Drive-Limitiertes-Mediabook-Blu-ray-2D/dp/B09HV8XC6H