Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: JPC - Amazon DE
Price: €28.99 (JPC) - €29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: 2-Disc collectors edition - includes a booklet

drive.jpg
drive1.jpg drive2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2015
Wanted to get this but just cancelled on Amz.DE for the obvious reason , haha, if you know , you know! Eagerly waiting for the Second Sight release ; may get OST as well (not confrmed to my query but Second Sight representative's replied it's under consideration) .

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Apr 24, 2014
Wanted to get this but just cancelled on Amz.DE for the obvious reason , haha, if you know , you know! Eagerly waiting for the Second Sight release ; may get OST as well (not confrmed to my query but Second Sight representative's replied it's under consideration) .
I’m probably over looking something simple but do you have a link for the second site release I assume it’s OOS, but that’s fine.

Jun 8, 2020
Leonine Germany premiered the 4K release of Drive this December!

A very beautiful mediabook (4K UHD + Blu-ray) with glossy artwork and even a glossy booklet of 26 pages.
The 4K UHD disc features HDR10 and Dolby Vision, the Blu-ray disc is a repack.

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6723.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

Unboxing video (in english)

Jan 25, 2022
Bought the media book via Amazon. The 4k transfer is alright. Contrast and sharpness get a boost but the color timing is weird. Has a yellow-green tint to it.
BluRay.com says that the US Version is from Sony. Maybe they will make a new transfer with new grading ?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oct 9, 2019
Nice that they show the wrong pictures with the G1 size everywhere. I feel fooled as customer - although the final product is different to the mock-up they don´t remove these pictures. The slightly shifted image is ok, but only on the DVD-size ones. In the Digibook style G2 format this looks terrible - it has to be centered - are they blind:wacky: