Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: JPC - Amazon DE
Price: €28.99 (JPC) - €29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: 2-Disc collectors edition - includes a booklet

drive.jpg
drive1.jpgdrive2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably this is not the final artwork shown in the mock-up. This cover has so much different versions and we will see if it´s an original art or a new designed one. The green color is very strange. Can anyone confirm, that green artworks really exist?
The UK-Blu-Ray also shows a green and a blue version on the mock-ups. The real one is blue, but has the image of the green one and also the spine is blue and not green.:pain:
714WH95IcgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
91QsA+os6sL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
SAM_1861.JPG

Last edited:
I like the teal shade, my favorite color mix, but it's obvious the whole cover image is just tilted towards the green range - his face, jacket, everything. So it probably won't be like that, but it is how it looks in the movie sometimes. I just hope they don't ruin that look by their stupid HDR and color-'incorrecting' it to hell.

Is this a first UHD release?

Reactions: komor
I like the teal shade, my favorite color mix, but it's obvious the whole cover image is just tilted towards the green range - his face, jacket, everything. So it probably won't be like that, but it is how it looks in the movie sometimes. I just hope they don't ruin that look by their stupid HDR and color-'incorrecting' it to hell.

Is this a first UHD release?
Yes - it seems so. Director Nicolas Winding Refn has announced last year, that Drive gets a 4K-UHD release, but it was not specific. Probably it is released in other countries in near time, too and Germany is just the starter.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Already have the Novamedia lenticular (one click) with this image. Will wait for a better 4K premium edition.

Just looks boring.
How many times have we seen this art

Reactions: MM3
Just looks boring.
How many times have we seen this art
Agree. Was hoping that this was like the Turbine releases that normally have a couple of different covers.
I'm waiting for Second Sight's release myself.
Yeah really looking forward to seeing what sort of Art and package they do for Drive, personally think it will be along the lines of Guest with soundtrack etc

Reactions: Flloydo and MM3