Oct 9, 2019
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: JPC - Amazon DE
Price: €28.99 (JPC) - €29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: 2-Disc collectors edition - includes a booklet

drive.jpg
drive1.jpgdrive2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to get this but just cancelled on Amz.DE for the obvious reason , haha, if you know , you know! Eagerly waiting for the Second Sight release ; may get OST as well (not confrmed to my query but Second Sight representative's replied it's under consideration) .

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Wanted to get this but just cancelled on Amz.DE for the obvious reason , haha, if you know , you know! Eagerly waiting for the Second Sight release ; may get OST as well (not confrmed to my query but Second Sight representative's replied it's under consideration) .
I’m probably over looking something simple but do you have a link for the second site release I assume it’s OOS, but that’s fine.

Bought the media book via Amazon. The 4k transfer is alright. Contrast and sharpness get a boost but the color timing is weird. Has a yellow-green tint to it.
BD.com says that the US Version is from Sony. Maybe they will make a new transfer with new grading ?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Nice that they show the wrong pictures with the G1 size everywhere. I feel fooled as customer - although the final product is different to the mock-up they don´t remove these pictures. The slightly shifted image is ok, but only on the DVD-size ones. In the Digibook style G2 format this looks terrible - it has to be centered - are they blind:wacky:

Looks G2 to me...
The one picture shows a G1-size Mediabook as final product and you can see the spine title that is not centered like on most Digibooks and there are a plenty of websites using this one, although it is no real "final" and shows the wrong size G1 instead of G2. Would have prefered this one and it would have matched better with the earlier Mediabook from Birnenblart, that also had Mediabook G1 size.
1643290808430.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jc2ssych
The one picture shows a G1-size Mediabook as final product and you can see the spine title that is not centered like on most Digibooks and there are a plenty of websites using this one, although it is no real "final" and shows the wrong size G1 instead of G2. Would have prefered this one and it would have matched better with the earlier Mediabook from Birnenblart, that also had Mediabook G1 size.
View attachment 525622
This one too still looks G2 size to me, because of the discs for comparison. G1 and most German mediabooks are much higher.