Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER:
HMV
YesAsia

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this one, was going to order it yesterday but wasn't sure if YesAsia still help out regarding customs....anyone know if it's ok?

(I did ask over on the retailer zone section but no reply yet..EDIT: I've now deleted the question in retailer zone as I got the answer here ;))

Last edited:
I have the Hong Kong version but the one I have doesn't have a slip cover so, if anyone orders one, I'll be interested to see it (quick edit to say that mine was ordered from YesAsia)

The VCD version on the other hand

(post pix shortly)

Reactions: vurt
I really like this one, was going to order it yesterday but wasn't sure if YesAsia still help out regarding customs....anyone know if it's ok?
(I did ask over on the retailer zone section but no reply yet ;))

Hey man, yesasia are still customs friendly. They post to Germany first then this gets forwarded on from there :thumbs:

Reactions: vurt
^thanks for the pic. Going to put an order in, won't mind if it doesn't come with a slip. Might get the VCD version as well, that looks awesome! :cool:

I have the Hong Kong version but the one I have doesn't have a slip cover so, if anyone orders one, I'll be interested to see it (quick edit to say that mine was ordered from YesAsia)

The VCD version on the other hand

(post pix shortly)

You interested for this slip???

This is price dropped item, but first version(with slip) sold out somewhere, so if want slip must need to buy in store, find somewhere still selling with slip:scat: