S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: May 13, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £13.32 - - £8 - £17.57
Notes: The smash hit get-away driver thriller from BAFTA nominated Director Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon, Only God Forgives) is back, with a special edition featuring - for the first time on DVD & Blu-Ray both the original, and the alternative Radio 1 soundtrack curated by Zane Lowe, with music from The 1975, Baauer, BANKS, Bastille, Bring Me The Horizon, CHVRCHES, Eric Prydz, Foals, Jon Hopkins, Laura Mvula, The Neighbourhood, SBTRKT, and ZCC (Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro), plus exclusive post cards featuring original artwork.

81Qx1Pi1qAL._SX466_.jpg

81s58exesLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Hope you enjoy it bud. :thumbs:
Oh mate, Fantastic film :notworthy: Gosling is brilliant in this along with the rest of the cast. I normally have a film on in the background whilst I work and tend to only see bits and pieces, But this kept me gripped:OMG: Didn't want it to end. I was sat there waiting for the blink or something at the end :naughty::thumbs:

This is 100% a film that I could start collecting :rofl::rofl:

Haven't even seen the film before

This is 100% a film that I could start collecting

Indeed. One of the coolest movies ever to collect imo. There's so many cool editions out there.
This pic is a few years old, I'm planning on taking a new one this summer because the collection have grown a lot since then! ;)

IMG_4970.JPG

Indeed. One of the coolest movies ever to collect imo. There's so many cool editions out there.
This pic is a few years old, I'm planning on taking a new one this summer because the collection have grown a lot since then! ;)

View attachment 427394

WOW :OMG: Fantastic collection you got there :notworthy:

I've been having a look tonight to what is out there and after seeing your collection I now know there's quite a lot:rofl::thumbs:

Reactions: spass
Oh mate, Fantastic film :notworthy: Gosling is brilliant in this along with the rest of the cast. I normally have a film on in the background whilst I work and tend to only see bits and pieces, But this kept me gripped:OMG: Didn't want it to end. I was sat there waiting for the blink or something at the end :naughty::thumbs:

This is 100% a film that I could start collecting :rofl::rofl:
Yay! Glad you liked it mate. I'm sure we all would've filed a report to get you banned from the forums if not. :p

Haha yeah, the blink... whenever I watch the film I always try to have a "stare-off" with him, but he always wins lol.

Run while you can anyway bud... as @spass has shown, there's plenty of cool editions out there, some of which aren't cheap nowadays! :ohno:

Yay! Glad you liked it mate. I'm sure we all would've filed a report to get you banned from the forums if not. :p

Haha yeah, the blink... whenever I watch the film I always try to have a "stare-off" with him, but he always wins lol.

Run while you can anyway bud... as @spass has shown, there's plenty of cool editions out there, some of which aren't cheap nowadays! :ohno:

Haha don't I know it, already had a look and obviously there keepers as Ebay doesn't seem to be flooded with them like others.

Haha don't I know it, already had a look and obviously there keepers as Ebay doesn't seem to be flooded with them like others.
I used to see loads of the HMV steels on there, but that was a while ago to be fair. I only just recently sold my Nova lenti though, which was the only one on eBay at the time. Just keep an eye out mate. ;)

Yeah about 3-4 Hmv on there at the moment and 1 lenti. I'm in no rush haha.

@Noodles

I've decided not to see the this version with the new soundtrack. It's my favorite film and I know it can't be topped. I stumbled upon this vid today and it made my mind up.

Drive without this is not Drive.

<3 <3

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles

I've decided not to see the this version with the new soundtrack. It's my favorite film and I know it can't be topped. I stumbled upon this vid today and it made my mind up.

Drive without this is not Drive.

<3 <3

You made the right choice!