S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: May 13, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £13.32 - - £8 - £17.57
Notes: The smash hit get-away driver thriller from BAFTA nominated Director Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon, Only God Forgives) is back, with a special edition featuring - for the first time on DVD & Blu-Ray both the original, and the alternative Radio 1 soundtrack curated by Zane Lowe, with music from The 1975, Baauer, BANKS, Bastille, Bring Me The Horizon, CHVRCHES, Eric Prydz, Foals, Jon Hopkins, Laura Mvula, The Neighbourhood, SBTRKT, and ZCC (Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro), plus exclusive post cards featuring original artwork.

81Qx1Pi1qAL._SX466_.jpg

81s58exesLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah just art cards and the radio 1 track so it seems. I want to hear the film that way so ill keep my order. Im sure its not as good as the original tho.

Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
yeah just art cards and the radio 1 track so it seems. I want to hear the film that way so ill keep my order. Im sure its not as good as the original tho.
Haven't seen this new version (with the pop songs instead of the original music/score) but it got a pretty negative reaction across the board. You can watch it on the BBC site if you live in the UK if you'd like to give it a shot before committing to purchasing it.
https://www.factmag.com/2014/10/31/watch-drive-rescore-zane-lowe-bbc-three/

Maaaaaybe... I'm taking a break from making them for the moment though.
The longer the wait, the more the expectation from your fans :naughty:
So go ahead take all the time you need.

@AlienKing yeah it’s like the Candyman thing accept someone has to type Drive 43 times and then I appear!
Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive Drive
Ha! And he actually did it 43 times :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles