S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: May 13, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £13.32 - - £8 - £17.57
Notes: The smash hit get-away driver thriller from BAFTA nominated Director Nicolas Winding Refn (The Neon Demon, Only God Forgives) is back, with a special edition featuring - for the first time on DVD & Blu-Ray both the original, and the alternative Radio 1 soundtrack curated by Zane Lowe, with music from The 1975, Baauer, BANKS, Bastille, Bring Me The Horizon, CHVRCHES, Eric Prydz, Foals, Jon Hopkins, Laura Mvula, The Neighbourhood, SBTRKT, and ZCC (Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro), plus exclusive post cards featuring original artwork.

81Qx1Pi1qAL._SX466_.jpg

81s58exesLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag mate. Instant pre-order! :D

By the way, if you haven't seen the Radio 1 version already, then don't bother wasting your time... the pop-style music actually made me hate the film, which I never thought would be possible :bag: lol.

Yeah, I've read/heard that, lol! I think you might have mentioned it somewhere on here?
It's a though one, but it may be that I don't 'risk' see that version. I mean why ruin something perfect. We'll see, the po is in either way;)

Yeah, I've read/heard that, lol! I think you might have mentioned it somewhere on here?
It's a though one, but it may be that I don't 'risk' see that version. I mean why ruin something perfect. We'll see, the po is in either way;)
Yeah, I recall saying something about it on here before too. I had doubts from the beginning, but let curiosity get the better of me. You never quite realise how much the official OST adds to the tone and enjoyment of the film until you take it away.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Edit: Also agree with @Noodles re the music. There's nothing wrong with the actual songs that Zane Lowe picked, a few bands and tracks that I really like in there, but they just don't feel natural in place of the original soundtrack and the way it was done and the sound mixed also detracted from some of the more incidental / background sounds in the film and it gives the film a really odd, slightly unnatural, feel.

• Thanks
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles and spass