Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available at SDCC Saturday

Drive1.jpg

Available 11:30 am CT at mondotees.com Sat

drive2.jpg

drive3.jpg

I personally did not enjoy any of this artwork enough to try and score one. Stout, Taylor and Kurtz are the DRIVE's to get in my subjective opinion. Pick your poison. However if not wanting to spend anymore than retail and these appeal then def try for these.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and spass
If there's any left over from SDCC, then they haven't gone on sale yet. I don't recall it going on sale, anyway.
Aw shucks! I guess I'll just wait.
I personally did not enjoy any of this artwork enough to try and score one. Stout, Taylor and Kurtz are the DRIVE's to get in my subjective opinion. Pick your poison. However if not wanting to spend anymore than retail and these appeal then def try for these.
Exactly, i dont have the money saved for those atm. So i dont mind settling for v1 or v3.
@AlienKing I wasn't around the booth when it dropped, sorry
Oh well. No worries. :)
Like @Wreck says, I’m not sold on these but v1 is the one I like the most. Then v3. V2 is still avail online.
Mondo said on their Twitter that both v2 & v3 was avail but I never saw v3.
Yea I'm not sold on v2 that's why i didnt buy that. But i dont mind either v1 or v3.

There will never be a better Drive print than the Kurtz one. I will forever be bummed that I missed out on that. (it was in my cart, but I couldn't complete the checkout in time)

KT and stout ones go regularly for like cost of 3-4 posters. its the kurtz that is crazy. I also remember when stouts went for around $100 so i think timing is also key if wanting one of his.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...ive.TRS0.TSS0&_nkw=tyler+stout+drive&_sacat=0
Yea and it's the Kurtz that I want :LOL: Like all of us I guess. I think i might eventually just buy a reprint somewhere if that price keep rising.
There will never be a better Drive print than the Kurtz one. I will forever be bummed that I missed out on that. (it was in my cart, but I couldn't complete the checkout in time)
I dont think i was able to add to cart even. I jsut hope I'll get lucky somewhere down the line OR I make enough money to a point where i can put down $1000 on a print. :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Quite like Type A actually.. even if I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at. Is that a sea of ectoplasm coming after our baby goose? :giggle:

Agreed I wish I had bought any of those three years ago.