Drive (Possible 4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive #?) [Korea]

Interesting... :watch:
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Go wash your mouth. ;)

No idea. It's the film’s 10 year anniversary this year though. :wow::watch:

Im happy with them tackling drive but I hate it when premium companies release the same film so close together. And I’d rather them release the other 2 first.

I just hope with how slow they are this isn’t released until after the second part of the year. To space it out from mantas

Drive is one of my all time favourite films and I will buy this, but cmon plain, we rarely get any steel releases anymore and then that one steel release in the coming months/years is gonna be another Drive? Seriously?

Im happy with them tackling drive but I hate it when premium companies release the same film so close together. And I’d rather them release the other 2 first.

I just hope with how slow they are this isn’t released until after the second part of the year. To space it out from mantas

I totally get that. But as of now they're the only ones world wide that will release the movie in 4K and the mastering are soon done.
Of course they could release it as an amaray with slips etc, and that could still be the case. But with the following this movie has and the possibility of making a great steelbook that would sell, I understand if they would do that. The 4K release are coming asap either way,

Btw, they also have the rights to use Rory's print but not sure if they will. But of course not on the steel. :p

Tell me about it. The steelbook community has no standards. I say only one premium per title. But the way it's going, they should release between 10-15 premiums for the same title. Why not? People will still keep on buying. The more, the merrier. I think the Joker must be bordering 10 titles and the releases keep coming. The blu rays are in borderline extinct and retailers will do anything to survive. Without the steelbooks, all of these retailers will go under.