Drive (Possible 4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive #?) [Korea]

THIS

Wish they released monster calls and drummer girl before another f**king Drive. However they shouldn’t disappoint like manta has this morning
I'm still waiting on both of these, Little Drummer Girl especially. It never had a blu-ray release and PA haven't done any TV steels yet so it's one I've been waiting a while for.

Reactions: Flloydo
I totally get that. But as of now they're the only ones world wide that will release the movie in 4K and the mastering are soon done.
Of course they could release it as an amaray with slips etc, and that could still be the case. But with the following this movie has and the possibility of making a great steelbook that would sell, I understand if they would do that. The 4K release are coming asap either way,

Btw, they also have the rights to use Rory's print but not sure if they will. But of course not on the steel. :p
True, and as I said, I will try to get my hands on this. But I'd still prefer that they release something else.

Reactions: Flloydo and spass
another one.jpg

Would be weird for two companies to release their own premium editions of a back catalogue film in the same year, has that ever happened before?

I know Manta and HDZ have often gone head to head but that's only been for new WB releases

As for Drive no doubt they'll be a new WWA Steelbook once the 4K disc is released as well but yeah you can never have enough :LOL: :rofl:

Reactions: Shark