Drive (Possible 4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive #?) [Korea]

Not your photo, there’s no towel under the poster.
It was blankets god damn it, blankets!

Cat GIF
nap sleeping GIF by Target

:shipped:

NOPE! :rofl: Loved Drive, Loved Demon, HATED God Forgives. Neon is one of my all-time top 10 film's I want it on its own, full premium treatment and WEA steelbook

Also wasn’t massive on only god forgives. Drive and demon a massive yes tho
DaMn YoU GuyS ArE sO ToXiC, cOmInG On HdN iS uNbEaRaBLe bEcAuSe Of YoU
Couldn't help myself from thinking about the Drive manta thread :p
Seriously though, Completely understand y'all. For some reason I actually prefer it to Neon Demon, but I think I can objectively say that it's not a good film. Something about it just keeps grabbing me

Loved Only God Forgives AND Neon Demon- love Drive but I prefer the former two to it! OGF is such a brutal, beautiful fever dream that you can just melt into and Kristin Scott Thomas nearly steals the show. Neon is Refn putting his style through the female lens which is a treat to see. All 3 great movies!

Reactions: Noodles and zeebeer
Another one for the POSSIBLE list:

We had to wait ages for Oldboy, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, the steelbook version of Foxcatcher, Most Wanter Man, and all of these have been released eventually. Besides, Plain designed the original Nova Media steelbook (perhaps the slips as well), therefore we can expect great things from them in the future.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Loved Only God Forgives AND Neon Demon- love Drive but I prefer the former two to it! OGF is such a brutal, beautiful fever dream that you can just melt into and Kristin Scott Thomas nearly steals the show. Neon is Refn putting his style through the female lens which is a treat to see. All 3 great movies!
Same... love all 3! Impatiently waiting for his next film.

First one would make a great steelbook and the fifth one would make a great full slip, but only if they lose the red and make it a multitude of a pastel like colours instead

Actually tell you what the 7th would make a great Steelbook as well, but loose all the blank space (that's just unnecessary) and just zoom straight into Ryan and the lamp

:naughty:

First one would make a great steelbook and the fifth one would make a great full slip, but only if they lose the red and make it a multitude of a pastel like colours instead

Actually tell you what the 7th would make a great Steelbook as well, but loose all the blank space (that's just unnecessary) and just zoom straight into Ryan and the lamp

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84 and DMD4k

Or you could just fill in the blank space with Refn's autograph. :smuggrin: