Drive (Possible 4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive #?) [Korea]

This Gif needs to be banned from HDN
wtf?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k
BTW, sorry OT, anyone seen Believer ? Worth blind buy ?
Haven't seen it, but it gets mediocre reviews. However, here are lots and lots of people saying it's good and an improvement over Drug War (the 'original'), and Drug War was critically acclaimed and loved by a lot of people, so I think it's safe to say Believer is good enough and worth your time, if you're into Korean action thrillery stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
Haven't seen it, but it gets mediocre reviews. However, here are lots and lots of people saying it's good and an improvement over Drug War (the 'original'), and Drug War was critically acclaimed and loved by a lot of people, so I think it's safe to say Believer is good enough and worth your time, if you're into Korean action thrillery stuff.
Might be in the minority, but I thought it was ok. Drug War is a far better (and grittier) film. I recommend watching Believer first before buying it. The release is a bit pricey, but it does look really nice and if you end up liking it, it's a no brainer purchase.

Reactions: zeebeer
We've known the 4K disc is reality for a while, what we don't know is if PA will be doing a premium or not

It will be a premium just not confirmed as a steelbook. "Maybe 99%" was the last info I got.
If they don't this'll be the longest never actually released thread in HDN history :LOL::rofl:

Maybe, but Dead Man's Shoes must be a close second. *Shakes fist at Zavvi* :LOL:

it's a cult movie, so timeless!!!

I don’t mean that as a dig. Lol. I love the film. Watched it again last night. Just meant it makes sense on the 4K to coincide with the anniversary this year plus was making a point that it’s crazy how time flies

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I don’t mean that as a dig. Lol. I love the film. Watched it again last night. Just meant it makes sense on the 4K to coincide with the anniversary this year plus was making a point that it’s crazy how time flies

Same here, watched it the other day and was stunned, it gets better with every viewing. If you concentrate on details, you see how brilliantly it is shot, absolutely stunning piece of work :cigar::cigar::cigar:

Well deserved CULT movie!