PS4 Driveclub [Europe and Australia/New Zealand]

Oct 7, 2014
Amazon.de did a very bad job on this one. The USK rating logo sticker is indeed on the actual steelbook. You can slowly pull it off without issues (even though it left a tiny dot of silver metal) but the back of the steelbook really takes the cake. It's one of those barcode stickers which are a complete pain in the ass to remove because of the glue. I managed to completely remove with my shirt, thumb and some patience - plus there are no residues. Don't use any liquids or your steelbook will rust!

dipzy

Mr Stark
Premium Supporter
Nov 11, 2013
London, UK
Got mine today, its good but not as i thought it would be, there are other game steels that are better.
Front looks very nice, just that they could have done something with the back, it looks a bit too plain.
Only other niggle is that i also had the sticker issue at the back, getting if off is a pain.

It came with a tiny dent bottom left at the front since it was only put a bubble mailer with no bubble wrap.
Never shopping with Shop.to again, that twice i ordered with them and got piss poor packaging both times.
Even Zavvi have better packaging then them :angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry:

I just wish Games with steels would be released in a slip where you have the empty steel and the disc inside an amaray case.

Reactions: Lukesablade
Dec 1, 2011
Steel City UK
Got mine today, its good but not as i thought it would be, there are other game steels that are better.
Front looks very nice, just that they could have done something with the back, it looks a bit too plain.
Only other niggle is that i also had the sticker issue at the back, getting if off is a pain.

It came with a tiny dent bottom left at the front since it was only put a bubble mailer with no bubble wrap.
Never shopping with Shop.to again, that twice i ordered with them and got piss poor packaging both times.
Even Zavvi have better packaging then them :angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry:

I just wish Games with steels would be released in a slip where you have the empty steel and the disc inside an amaray case.
Did the game come inside the steelbook,or in an amaray?