A Driveclub Steelbook will be coming out as a pre order bonus

https://twitter.com/DRIVECLUB/status/501659576094433280

BvZAuY6IAAA_kPF.jpg

Attachments

• Driveclub.jpg
    Driveclub.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.de did a very bad job on this one. The USK rating logo sticker is indeed on the actual steelbook. You can slowly pull it off without issues (even though it left a tiny dot of silver metal) but the back of the steelbook really takes the cake. It's one of those barcode stickers which are a complete pain in the ass to remove because of the glue. I managed to completely remove with my shirt, thumb and some patience - plus there are no residues. Don't use any liquids or your steelbook will rust!
20141008_144732y0xws.jpg
20141008_153524gdyf2.jpg

20141008_161354lhxk8.jpg

Got mine today, its good but not as i thought it would be, there are other game steels that are better.
Front looks very nice, just that they could have done something with the back, it looks a bit too plain.
Only other niggle is that i also had the sticker issue at the back, getting if off is a pain.

UbU4j1.jpg

It came with a tiny dent bottom left at the front since it was only put a bubble mailer with no bubble wrap.
Never shopping with Shop.to again, that twice i ordered with them and got piss poor packaging both times.
Even Zavvi have better packaging then them :angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry:

I just wish Games with steels would be released in a slip where you have the empty steel and the disc inside an amaray case.

Reactions: Lukesablade
Got mine today, its good but not as i thought it would be, there are other game steels that are better.
Front looks very nice, just that they could have done something with the back, it looks a bit too plain.
Only other niggle is that i also had the sticker issue at the back, getting if off is a pain.

UbU4j1.jpg

It came with a tiny dent bottom left at the front since it was only put a bubble mailer with no bubble wrap.
Never shopping with Shop.to again, that twice i ordered with them and got piss poor packaging both times.
Even Zavvi have better packaging then them :angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry:

I just wish Games with steels would be released in a slip where you have the empty steel and the disc inside an amaray case.

Did the game come inside the steelbook,or in an amaray?