Sat-Day 6 DUDE! The Big Lebowski: Incl Sweater - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray Steelbook Giveaway!

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012

BIGLEBOWSKI.jpg

THE PRIZE:
The Big Lebowski: Incl Sweater - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray Steelbook

HOW TO ENTER:
- 1 Entry per member.
- Post one of your favorite Coen Bros. movie quotes
along with an image or gif from the movie.

Open to members worldwide! Winners covers shipping. Good Luck!

FARGO

"That's the first thing you've said in the last four hours. That's, a fountain of conversation, man. That's a geyser. I mean, whoa daddy! Stand back, man. ****."

00B29978-C4A3-4849-A6D4-BD1721739F11.gif

Miller's Crossing will always be my favourite movie of theirs.

Verna: What're you chewin' over?

Tom Reagan: Dream I had once. I was walkin' in the woods, I don't know why. Wind came up and blew me hat off.

Verna: And you chased it, right? You ran and ran, finally caught up to it and you picked it up. But it wasn't a hat anymore and it changed into something else, something wonderful.

Tom Reagan: Nah, it stayed a hat and no, I didn't chase it. Nothing more foolish than a man chasin' his hat.

51dbc-cryyy2bmiller.gif

giphy (3).gif

giphy (2).gif

Thanks so much for such a wonderful prize opportunity @Snollygoster :happy: !
Fave Coen Bros flik still has to be "Barton Fink" I would say, and Goodman as Charlie Meadows was an OSCAR performance!

Quote:
Charlie Meadows; "What a day. Felt like I couldn't sell ice water in the Sahara".

Attachments

• Charlie Meadows.jpg
    Charlie Meadows.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 177
"You know what date is on this coin? …1958. It’s been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it’s here. And it’s either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it….You stand to win everything"

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
giphy.gif