Duel (1971) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #2) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 1200 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant style of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

9cd8d796-bafe-4f67-b094-befecf301e60.jpg

25f953d7-1792-4995-a3fa-d54ca20cbe5b.png
746be3ff-bd48-463e-a0a8-7afb19f4f366.png
da4a942e-64f8-45f8-aec9-71313c476d2e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh nice, need a way to get this to the states :)

If you want it let me know, I can try and order one of the 1200 copies and ship it over for you.
If you're not comfortable doing a transaction through this site/PayPal with me, I could always sell it through my eBay account
This is not a group buy as I don't have the connections to secure copies and im unsure how many copies can be ordered to one address, its just a kind gesture from one member to another. Across the pond

If you want it let me know, I can try and order one of the 1200 copies and ship it over for you.
If you're not comfortable doing a transaction through this site/PayPal with me, I could always sell it through my eBay account
This is not a group buy as I don't have the connections to secure copies, its just a kind gesture from one member to another. Across the pond
Thanks for the offer! We will see if we can get someone with connections to maybe get a GB as im sure many of us are wanting a copy

• Informative
Reactions: milky and DMD4k
Pink crash. I'll take it over the giant floating head over the truck. Now what is that?!

In for this! Don't own the film nor have I ever seen it before. Hopefully they do more for films without existing steels.

Reactions: BluSteel2012