Duel (1971) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #2) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 1200 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant style of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

9cd8d796-bafe-4f67-b094-befecf301e60.jpg

25f953d7-1792-4995-a3fa-d54ca20cbe5b.png
746be3ff-bd48-463e-a0a8-7afb19f4f366.png
da4a942e-64f8-45f8-aec9-71313c476d2e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I have Payment Captured as a status for this.... No way to cancel either. @paulboland have you any intel on what this means for HMV, is my order good or is it destined to be cancelled again.... any advice would be appreciated :thumbs:

Was expecting some spot glossing at least on the title! Just boring matte

Title on the front is kinda green instead of white in the mock up and the title on the spine is different. Has both the Japanese and English title side to side instead of the way it’s displayed in the mock up and the English title is a bit bigger to match the Japanese title

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah, I was expecting this. I cancelled mine until I heard of the finish. Don't think I'll bother re-ordering to be honest......

I was only interested in this, jaws and the thing and this one was the test to see how they would turn out. Not interested in their other titles either but I think I’ll send this back and cancel the thing

You can hardly make out what that image is on the cover of Duel! Especially with the sticker and J-card covering a lot of it!

Looks more like 'The Blob' :D
Lol yeah, looks like a confusing mess tbh. Will most likely return mine... completely gone off these Japenese style steels.

Hmmm, I have Payment Captured as a status for this.... No way to cancel either. @paulboland have you any intel on what this means for HMV, is my order good or is it destined to be cancelled again.... any advice would be appreciated :thumbs:
How did you pay Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
PayPal payment is taken when ordering
Credit/debit card payment is taken when ready to be dispatched

Payment captured ususly means payment has been taken and will then be awaiting for dispatch

Once payment has been taken and in dispatch process you can't cancel an order

If payment fails after 3 attempts the order will auto get cancelled

If you have payment taken and order dispatched if you don't want the item you have to do a return

Reactions: GeoRattray
How did you pay Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
PayPal payment is taken when ordering
Credit/debit card payment is taken when ready to be dispatched

Payment captured ususly means payment has been taken and will then be awaiting for dispatch

Once payment has been taken and in dispatch process you can't cancel an order

If payment fails after 3 attempts the order will auto get cancelled

If you have payment taken and order dispatched if you don't want the item you have to do a return
It was credit card. I shall wait patiently and see which way this goes. Thanks Paul.