Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Dumbo

Genre: Adventure, Family

Director: Tim Burton

Cast: Colin Farrell, Eva Green, Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Sandy Martin, Joseph Gatt, Alan Arkin, Deobia Oparei, Kamil Lemieszewski, Sharon Rooney, Douglas Reith, Roshan Seth, Nico Parker, Finley Hobbins, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Lars Eidinger

Release: 2019-03-27

Plot: Circus owner Max Medici enlists former star Holt Farrier and his children Milly and Joe to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere, who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Saw this yesterday.
Miss and I really enjoyed it. Saw the original last week as a refresh and was happy to see they brought a lot of small bits this and there all around.

Mini-me enjoyed it too, but found some scary parts (fire scene especially) but overall, wasn't scared that much for a 6yo.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Saw this yesterday.
Miss and I really enjoyed it. Saw the original last week as a refresh and was happy to see they brought a lot of small bits this and there all around.

Mini-me enjoyed it too, but found some scary parts (fire scene especially) but overall, wasn't scared that much for a 6yo.
Good to know it's not just a straight-up remake. Shame it's receiving a lot of negative reviews on social media, but I'm still looking forward to checking it out! :)

Watched this in the IMAX this evening.
A full IMAX presentation
Can't make up my mind on it though
The Aladdin trailer looks incredible though
Disappointing or just an average film overall?