Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Dumbo

Genre: Adventure, Family

Director: Tim Burton

Cast: Colin Farrell, Eva Green, Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Sandy Martin, Joseph Gatt, Alan Arkin, Deobia Oparei, Kamil Lemieszewski, Sharon Rooney, Douglas Reith, Roshan Seth, Nico Parker, Finley Hobbins, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Lars Eidinger

Release: 2019-03-27

Plot: Circus owner Max Medici enlists former star Holt Farrier and his children Milly and Joe to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere, who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland.

Reactions: mlmaier84
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Dumbo (2019)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Tim Burton[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Colin Farrell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eva Green[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Keaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny DeVito[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandy Martin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Gatt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alan Arkin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Deobia Oparei[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kamil Lemieszewski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sharon Rooney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Douglas Reith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roshan Seth[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2019-03-27[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Live-action version of the animated classic about a young circus elephant with unusually large ears.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
gWlVZn2M6dSVUfNZv8isw0CHmu8.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB

Tim Burton Takes Flight with Disney’s Live-Action Dumbo!

View attachment 146024

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/418159-tim-burton-takes-flight-with-disneys-live-action-dumbo

"Following his recent Margaret Keane biopic Big Eyes and the currently-in-production Miss Peregrine’s Home for Unusual Children, director Tim Burton is making plans to return to Walt Disney Pictures for a new live action adaptation of an animated feature. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Alice in Wonderland helmer will take on Dumbo, first announced for development last summer.

The original animated Dumbo, released in 1941, marked Disney’s fourth full-length animated feature and told the story of a young circus elephant who, mocked for his enormous ears, discovers that he can actually use them to fly.

The new film, which is planned to blend CGI and live-action, will feature a screenplay by Transformers scribe Ehren Kruger.

Disney has been finding quite a bit of success lately with live action takes on their classic films. The recent Maleficent grossed more than $750 million worldwide while Burton’s own Alice in Wonderland took in more than a billion. The studio will release Kenneth Branagh’s take onCinderella this Friday while a Jon Favreau helmed take on The Jungle Book is slated to hit the big screen April 15, 2016."

popcorn2.gif

When I heard they was going through there animated and making them live action, this, Peter pan, beauty and beast, Cinderella and so on I was most looking forward to this, one of the jungle books and beauty and beast but now I've heard button is doing it im skeptical.
I love burton (well used to more than now) and I love depp (no confirmation but let's face it he's gone down hill in the last 8/9/10 years and will prob be in this) and I enjoyed alice wonderland but something was missing and everything seemed rushed in it. I really hope he don't ruin this. It could be amazing

I really hope I'm wrong about this, but I don't think this will end well. :cautious:
Please leave the classics alone D: Why all this remakes? One or two, yes that's great, but please not Dumbo. :banghead:

Funny. Wasn't Will Smith circling this too? haha

Must have exited that meeting. Went across the hall to the Aladdin Meeting and chose that instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Burton's last few films haven't been the best... but this has a Big Fish feel to it. Very happy with how this looks!

Bang on with all that

I was trying to think what it reminded me of. Plus DeVito lol

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database