Dundee: The Son Of A Legend Returns Home - In theaters... Never

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home ()

Tagline: Dundee

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Steve Rogers[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Hogan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Crocodile Dundee is back. Well, actually, he's missing in the Outback. And the only person who might be able to find him is the loudmouthed American son no-one knew he had. Introducing Danny McBride as Brian Dundee. This son of a legend is forced to channel his Aussie roots as he embarks on the ultimate adventure in the land down under. It's time to live up to the family name.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kfjA9y4omExyJCRjnL2uiMec9Bb.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Ah crap... LOVED the 2 originals with Paul Hogan (must have seen those 20 times each when I was a kid...) and now they have to ruin this and mock all this???? Ah crap....

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Wow. they got me.

“Industry sources have indicated the teaser – featuring US actor Danny McBride – is part of an advertising campaign for Tourism Australia, set to air during next month’s NFL Super Bowl.”

So this is completely fake.

Wow. they got me.

“Industry sources have indicated the teaser – featuring US actor Danny McBride – is part of an advertising campaign for Tourism Australia, set to air during next month’s NFL Super Bowl.”

So this is completely fake.
Wow... count me too!

I genuinely hope that this was actually a movie- and that when everyone came out and unilaterally hated every promo that was released, the studio backed up and went-
"A- a- haha- Right, it's TOTALLY a joke, guys. TOTALLY. We wouldn't actually spend $150 Million Rebooting Dundee... quick, just make something up- say it was a joke or something".

That being said- what does it currently say about our entertainment paradigm that we believed that this could be an actual film?